Chapter 29. The scenery

So, I promised a few chapters these two weeks... although I'm still lazy in writing... I wanna go back to my anime, manga and also most important of all, mystic messenger!

Finished Yoosung good route, then Zen good route, and now I'm on Jumin day 6!!! ^_^
Ok enough of everything, I'm gonna get this chapter over and done with now...

Song: Datsugoku (Jailbreak) by mafumafu! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, LISTEN WHILE READING!!!

Mitsuki P.O.V.

Where I wake up to is not important at all, what happened after I blacked out is what matters. Is zero ok? Also what happened to Kaname, is he safe? I don't care what happened to me, but if they are dragged into this mess, it will be all my fault.

When my consciousness came to, what appears in front of my two sleepy eyes is pure darkness. I am unable to open my eyes properly, maybe that is why. My sense of touch is surprisingly well, everything, even a tiny blow of wind can be felt easily.

Thin wires connect to my frail body, I realise after a minute or so, straining me from moving. Am I, am I really captured by the shadow and is everyone else captured as well I wonder.

I need to get outta here, fast. I struggle lightly, but what comes is not normal, suddenly a pain flow through my entire body, as if binded by lightning. "Ughh!" I scream out, but apparently, no one is here, I am all alone within this place.

"Eh? I see the queen is awake at last." Voices echo within the room. It's the shadow. Wait, Kuran Rido. The voices match together. The way he says the queen sends a shiver up my spine, its absolutely disgusting.

"Ku,ran, ri, do. What, is, it, that, you, want?" I try to speak letting out faint sounds with the best of my ability.

The light switch on within the room to a perfect white wall surrounding me, and I am seen in midair with wires from every angle possible straining me. A door to the right open with a deafening creak to show the face of Kuran Rido.

"Oh my, the queen remembers me. I feel honoured. How did you sleep?" He ask in a polite way, which fills me up with hatred in every way possible. Without any conscious, I furrow my brows glaring directly at him.

"Let, let me down, you monster. What do you want from me?" I spat as loud as possible and I tried to at least let my voice echo across, but all that came put is faint soundwaves that is unable to reach anymore than 10 metres.

"Release her from the wires, make sure not a scratch is on her. If there is even a faint scratch, be prepared to die." Rido called out to his servants from outside the room. Level E swarm in like tide waves, slowly and gently bring me to the floor before untangling wires to release me.

This is where it gets confusing, why would Rido, who trapped me, would even release me?

Rido step closer and closer to me, I stumble back with fear. Is this a trap i wonder, just to win me over? Slowly, he appear a metre away, kneeling down and bowing in front of me lifting me up to my feet. Eh??? Is this world finally going crazy, a minute ago I was binded by wore, and now treated like the queen!?

"Kuran Rido, I ask once again, what do you want." I say as calmly and coldly as I can, yet it seem like my fear seep through my words, words trembling as I speak them.

"Queen, I request of nothing but for you to stay with me. Please don't attempt to escape, it pains me to tie you up in the wires once agin." His voice seem sincere, yet so distant. It's just so confusing, why would such happen? Isn't he evil or something, hurting Zero and Kaname whom I think of as a dear friend, well not really for Kaname...

The whisper is sickly sweet and it absolutely disgust me. How this person, or pure blood because this is not a human, knew me does not matter. What really matters and appealed to me is, are Kaname and Zero safe? Could this possibly link to how youkai kingdom is destroyed.

"Sleep now, sweet dreams, dear Tsuki-hime." The whisper echoes in my mind as I slowly lose conscientiousness. Why does this happen so often these days, like seriously!

I give up struggling by now and allow my body to enter sleep mode, entering a dream that will potentially uncover the truth I have been searching for.

That word, Tsuki-hime, I heard it once in my timeline, yet I do not know where? Either way, I guess I will find out, eh?

~dream time nya~

Gently, like a theatre curtain lifting, a scene illustrates my vision. A kingdom in which is colourful and bright , the sunshine illuminating my path. The side, there is a clear stream of water flowing off what seem to be an eternal running fountain.

Everything is beautiful and more perfect than everything.

However, when I begin to step towards the castle in which welcomes me, a shadows rules over me covering the sun. Is this, the youkai kingdom perhaps?

"It's my memory, queen. This was how it is, until your father changed it all." Rido's voice echo across the scenery like a megablaster.

This was, the youkai kingdom? The only memory of the place is ruins, filled with many people struggling to live on.

As I step closer towards the castle, the scenery change bit by bit. When I finally reached the castle, everything is already in a deep shadow without any lights. Is this, natural? I guess not, there is not way it's caused by nature.

Two figures casually stroll to my direction, I did not bother to hide. This is merely an illusion. The two seem to be a couple happy, and they... have crowns? I am taking a blind guess, these two are my parents.

They seem so delighted about the company of one another, why would father ever destroy this kingdom? At the corner of my eyes, a figure with brown shoulder length hair hurry towards the two.

Rido... why is he here, for a joke perhaps?

"Ah, excuse me, Shouka! You have forgotten your..." Rido pauses himself and stares at the king for a second and bow deeply. Appears like the honourifics have dropped... hmm...

Ok, I'm gonna end it here and keep it short... I started this on last week of holidays, and now... 2nd week of school already XD

It's just inktober is killing me, and my hand. Then there are speech plus other things ;-; so sorry if I don't update for a while.

How is the cliffhanger... I wonder what happened ; ) apparently as said by Rido, he did not cause the destruction of youkai kingdom but instead it is her father, I don't believe him, but that's your choice. Who is Tsuki-hime, we shall never know, maybe it's just a bypassed who have nothing to do with this story and is just walking around somehow pulled here.

I'll write more later, see you when I see you!

Please, vote or follow, I would love it if you comment and tell me about how I can improve and what u think about the book ^_^