Chap 9 Am i, a vampire?

Hi! It me here. I have a few project especially with my Chinese homework. So I can't really update much. Also my mum does not allow me. At school the teachers banned us from using iPads so sorry.

Mitsuki POV

I closed my eyes and everything went black. Am I a vampire now? Will I never become human again? Someone is pushing me. Who? Well if I am a vampire I don't care if I wake up or not. That person is talking with Kaname. Why?

"Don't do that Kuran. We will do it when it's time ok? Do you get it?" When? What time are they talking about. I wish I knew. I forced my eyes to open and I sit on a bed. How? Am I a vampire or not? Who or what am I now? I wish I knew.

"Ah Mitsuki! How much have you heard?" That pureblood I met in my dream that day. Hikaru. Wait no that's Daiki.

"Nothing much. What when it's time are you talking about? Tell me." I asked. " Am I like a vampire now or something?"

Kaname in the back stepped forwards. I never seen him like this looking down. " Mitsuki, sorry. That was terrible of me doing that to you. But this person here jumt in front of you and saved you just in time. After all that is his duty."

Wait, duty? What? Now I am more confused. also did Kaname just apologise? That's strange. What's wrong with them?

"So do you want to go back to sleep?" Daiki whispered in my ear as he walked past me. The next thing is knew, I was asleep again.

I opened my eyes to a forest in the middle of no where. There, in front of my eyes is a large mansion. A boy that have short brown eyes younger than me walked up to me. He said some thing, but I can't hear it. His eyes glowed bright red and walked past me. Kaname. That was the child Kaname. But, how did I know that?

Someone else appeared this time. It's a man with two different coloured eyes, but his image is blurry. "Die, die." He mouthed slowly. I screamed as someone behind me throws something at the man and the image disappeared.

I closed my eyes once again.

"Hey! Wake up Mitsuki! It's class time!" Who? Who is it that woke me up. I opened my eyes and see myself in my own bed with Haru by my bed. " That was weird. A random boy just came I at 3am and said that you need to sleep. But he was really polite. I don't think he was from our school."

" It was Daiki". Someone I know." I replied. Glancing at my clock. Wah! Nearly late. I rushed to get changed like 10 times faster than usual.

As I ran towards school I thought what was the time they were talking about?

"Kyaa! Idol senpai!" "Kain senpai!" " Kaname senpai!" Loud as usual. Definitely hate the night class and especially Kaname. And why the heck does all the day class like the them?

I kept walking. The same feeling as last time, glares. I turned around to look, a blond haired bot with green eyes was behind me. I seen him before but who is he?

"Hello! I am Ichijo Takuma in case you don't know, I a the Vice President other than Kaname. So would you like to attend my birthday party?" Oh now I remember! That guy. Seems to be a lot nicer than Kaname.

Kaname POV

Ok, I never expected that. I glanced over to Mitsuki, and apparently all the day class followed my eyes and stared at her. I am quite sure she noticed that and turned around. Takuma ran towards her to give her the invitation I believe.

She nodded her head. Oh great... I have to keep her away from that vampire hunter/ level E now. But still, the main priority is Yuuki. I kept walking towards the dorm quitely.

"So what's your blood type?" Someone asked. Oh, Hanabusa. How could you?

I said in my normal voice:" Hanabusa, what are you doing?" He froze up and turned his head and kneel onto the floor. He slowly stood up and walked into the dorm. Nice reaction!

This is a quick update right? Mainly because we allow to write stories at school now. I will try to write as long as I can on this to not keep you bored ok! So please comment, vote or follow. That would be greatly appreciated!