Chapter 18 Bang! Bang! Down!

I am running out of ideas for chapter names... I copied my story title and yep, should have put copyrights on my chapter names. Anyway, we might reveal a few bits and pieces on Mitsuki's past, it's like a jigsaw puzzle! Let's start because I can't be bothered to write more on the authors note here.
BTW. Read my Chinese book if u understand or know someone who understand it! Thx.

Mitsuki P.O.V.

Kaname walks in with a sympathetic expression, it is no surprise he is sad. "Mitsuki, I just heard from Ichijou. That those brothers..."

"Brothers? DAIKI AND HIKARU?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!?" I suddenly realised why Kaname was sympathetic. They could have died from hand of some varmpire hunter.

"Daiki... He was killed by mistake when he accidentally walked in between the bullets of a vampire hunter and a wanted level E." I widen my eyes as I hear the news.

"Hikaru, what happened to Hikaru? TELL ME!"

"He, locked himself in his mansion. He will not eat or talk. The servants hear screaming from the room as if there were nightmares."

"WHERE IS THE MANSION, I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEE HIM BUT I HAVE TO TRY!"

Kaname simply hand me a map and write something on a piece of paper and gave it to me, " when you reach there, give it to the gate keeper."

I looked at the paper,

Map of Hikaru's mansion.
<map, too lazy to find a picture of it>
Aki, Natsuki SV

Aki and Natsuki? Aren't they my parents' name? Why do I give that to the gate keeper? Anyway, let's go!

Kaname and Shizuka just walk out and I think maybe I should just follow them, i mean, why not? So we get into a giant limousine and we drive there by one of the Kuran slaves.

~2 hours later~

Wow! That is one massive mansion! From the outside, it have 5 levels and we have to drive into the house itself because the garden is apparently 3km wide!

We reached the gate keeper (who looks like 16 years old) and hand the note to him, he stared at me surprised for a second and looked straight down.

Shizuka decided to stay with the gate keeper which made the keeper glad for some reason. Kaname went in with me but just to explore the mansion and to ask the maid about something. Our paths divided at the front room with two stairwells.

I walked left following a golden haired girl, meanwhile Kaname followed a red haired girl heading right.

"Hey, how long is the walk." I asked just to break the silence.

"100 metres." She answered briefly. That's what we call a large mansion for a pureblood. I don't get why they are special anyway? Just because they have a royal type of blood, that doesn't make them royal or so amazing or something.

"Ok?"

The rest of the walk was silent and we finally reached Hikaru's room.

I reached out my hand to push the door open, it's locked.

"Um, Mistress? It say pull, not push." Uh, that was awkward... (just adding some humour, I don't think it worked, tell me if it did.)

I tried to pull it, "yep, it's locked."

"We know, it's just i want to tell you it says pull not push."

So~ I guess they believe I am stupid now, huh?

I chose another option, knock. I knocked once, and twice and three times.

"NO!" A voiced screamed. Definitely Hikaru.

"It's me, Mitsuki! I know I have no right to come in but may I?" The door opened a tiny bit.

"Only you..."

I set my feet into the room, oh it's cold. Are they like cold proof or something, there vampires?

"Why are you here?" Hikaru whispered quietly sobbing after each word.

"To check on you silly." I tried to sound cheerful, but I just, can't!

"I'm fine, you can go now."

I looked around, why do I remember Shizuka and me playing here?

"Hey Hikaru? Do you know the relationship between myself and Hio Shizuka?"

He looked up, "yes, I do. I remember... No, it's not time yet." And looked straight back down.

Oh...

I think about hugging Hikaru, but would a pureblood hug me? Like usual, I take action before thinking time. I hug Hikaru and then think.

"Nice Hikaru." I hug him like a little boy, "I can play with you. Enrol at Cross Academy and we can help each other."

Wait, don't I hate the night class? Why am I inviting a pureblood there? Am I CRAZY?

"Can I? Will they accept me? No one did except Daiki played with me..." Ok, it's weird. Where did his tsundere personality go? I nodded.

He hugs me back and said "thank you, Mii-chan".

Mii... Mii-chan!? What kind of nickname was that!?

He freed himself from my hug and smiled sweetly. It was like white chocolate sweet, or even sweeter!

I stands up and hold out my hand, he, of cause reached out and I pulled him up.

~next day~

"Mitsuki!" Someone called out when I step outside my dorm. I quickly turned around, blue hair? HIKARU!? He seriously came to this school!?

"Uh, hi, Hikaru. It's nice meeting you here." I suddenly saw his uniform," Hikaru... WHY ARE YOU WEARING A DAY UNIFORM! GO TO THE NIGHT CLASS NOW! DAY CLASS IS FULL OF HUMANS!"

"Nah, it's ok. I wouldn't bite them" Hikaru winked. Yep, as if I would believe him.

"Fine." I sighed," don't let them know who you are. But does the chairman know?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Miss?!"

"Yes, Miss, that will be what I call you from now on."

"NO!?"

This will be a long day...

Hey! Hope you like the new chapter!As the author, I forgot many characters like Akira and a lot others so they will appear in the next chapter. Don't worry.

Please tell me your favourite character and I will try to involve them a lot more, like Akira (whom I forgot about).

Daiki died! Remember the nice twin, but the tsun tsun one will be alive. Bang bang means Daiki died, not Shizuka! It's was a trick! Hikaru came to Cross Academy and that will be interesting, especially in Day Class.

Please comment, vote and follow, thx! BTW I REACHED 1.8k READS!!!