chapter 19, My life is officially gone (or is it)

I know I said that I might discontinue but then I thought, nah, since I have no inspiration for my chinese book so why not continue the one? With the title... It's ok Mitsuki is dying not literally, it's just to describe her situation. Enjoy!

Mitsuki P.O.V.

So... This is a nightmare, Hikaru ended up going to school with me and you guessed it, the girls started " Kya Kya kya" straight to my ears. They were like, who is that person and why is he walking with that girl?

You know, it's not like I want to. I regretted asking Hikaru to come to this school. Well, at least he cheered up.

I walk into my seat and sighed, it's gonna be a long long day.

"Class!" Our teacher shouted, " we are having a transfer student, please walk in." Tran, transfer student!? Don't tell me he made the chairman to place him into my class...

"Please welcome (Hitachi, just kidding) Miyazawa Hikaru. He was homeschool so please be nice to him. So Hikaru San please sit..."

"Teacher, I'm just gonna sit with Mitsuki over there." Hikaru smiles.

"Wait, Hikaru San!" The teacher called out but Hikaru just walked towards me and sits down...

The others girls are jealous but, I would give this seat to anyone if I can.

I glance at Hikaru to see if he could catch up, WAH!? He is not listening at all! His workbook is filled with answers! And it's all correct! Is that guy a prodigy or something?

His eyes notice me and smile at me... What's up with him and his smiles? It kinda, um, scares me.

And so that is what happened for the rest of the day...

~time skip to after school~

"Hey, Miss! Wait!" Hikaru run after me. Even though vampire have super speed but why is he running slowly!?

I turn around to face Hikaru with an annoyed face. " I said DONT CALL ME MISS! I would even rather you call me Mitsuki!"

"Okay!" Hikaru smile again. Is he always like this? Where is his tsundere character?

"Uh..." I try to smile but it kinda came out strange I would assume.

"Hmm? What is it?" Hikaru smiles sweetly.

"Uh... nothing..."

"Okay! Can we go and see the night class?" Hikaru ask me and tries to pull me towards the night class.

"Sure, but later. You don't want to go now. You will regret it." I advise him. I would like to stay away from the night class for as long as I could and now is the time of the kya kya girls.

Well... I don't think he heard that because now he is holding my hand taking *cough dragging cough* me to the night dorm. In like 30 seconds, we are there.

The girls saw me and glared as they see me with their "precious" night class. They have no idea how much I want to stay away from that place. The night class noticed me and said hi except, you guessed it, Ruka and Kaname. Ruka think that everyone should respect the oh so amazing Kaname, and Kaname is like I'm so powerful, get on your knees and worship me! Ha, as if.

I guess one little greeting is ok...

"Umm, hi?" I said awkwardly.

Right behind me Hikaru jumps out giving me a heart stroke and he who doesn't seem to care, runs to the night class and greets them.

"Yo. How's sleep, Kaname." Hikaru casually says. Many students including night class students are surprised and how this "human" knew their "amazing" Kaname who is amazing just because of his birth.

"Oh, Hikaru. I see you have entered Cross Academy. But why did you enter Day Class instead of Night Class?" Kaname replied surprisingly calm.

I guess the Night Class got even more confused by how Kaname addressed Hikaru. I mean, they think the god of everyone is Kaname.

I want to go now...

I try slipping away, BUT, that Hikaru just happen to notice me and decided to make me stay by grabbing my hair. I swear when I could, I will torture those purebloods. There is really no point to running away now, it's impossible.

As we walk for like, umm, 20 minutes? 10 minutes? I don't know or care but anyway, we walked for a long time. We arrive in their classroom because, why not? I already know their "secret identity" which is a ninja (NOT). Kaname hands Hikaru a packet which I could assume is blood tablets, well, at least I hope it is.

Or it could be drugs... HIKARU AND KANAME IS ON DRUGS! (Sorry, just had to put it in. It still could be though, if that's how I wish to make it.)

Anyway, Hikaru decided to stay with Night Class which means I could be free of stress.

However, for whatever reason, they made me STAYED WITH THE FOR THE WHOLE STUPID CLASS! I hate hate HATE class and now they are making me stay for EXTRA NIGHT CLASS. NEVERTHELESS WITH THOSE VAMPIRES!?

I wonder if they remember that I HATE vampires. They almost killed me and is still hunting me. Unfortunate for me, this situation is much much worse.

I am stuck between that Kaname and Hikaru. I can sense, not see, that Aido and Ruka glaring at me like how lucky I am to be between those purebloods where as I am hoping that I can get away soon.

I sigh as I look at the teacher again. The air is at minus degrees around me, I wanna go~~~

Since I really am unable to sleep and I decided, I'm gonna sleep. Hikaru would probably protect me, I hope. Or he might drink my blood... Nah, I should trust more, as long as it's not a vampire.

But as a saying goes, " when in rome, do as the Romans do. When in host club, become a host" so I'm gonna trust Hikaru...

So I drift to sleep and hope that I will be safe when I wake up.

Sweet dreams~~~

Ok, I finally done. I hope you like it. The next one could potentially reveal something massive if I feel like it. Should I?

I decided to update as well, because I have no idea for my other story so I will write this one in my free time. It's holidays so I will update a few times.

Please vote, follow and/or comment. I would appreciate comment how I should improve this story