Chap 10 The happy birthday! Or not...

Thank you everyone! I just saw 400 people read it! I am really really excited! Hope you enjoy this one as well! Sorry if you wait for too long for updates. I never actually finished a book/fanfic ever before, hope this is my first finished book/fanfic.

Mitsuki POV

I kept walking towards my class. I wish there are no "fishy" things at the birthday like blood drinking because I am sick of that. I checked my watch, 10 minutes. I walked towards my class in my fast walk pace which is quite fast.

I got to the class and sat in my seat. Oh great, this time i am right beside Yuuki. I hate her and she hate me, perfect. I bet she also hate the fact we have to sit next to each other.

"Satsuki-san, answer this." What? Oh the question. Easy. I answered but just one letter off. But not that I care anyway so yeah. For the rest of the class I just had a nice rest. Class finished and I walked out the door, not running this time.

I stretched out in the forest walking wherever my feet take me to. I just have a feeling this place is going to be good. Well at least my instinct tells me it's ok. After about, what, 30 minutes or so I arrived at a barn.

The horses are eating grass peacefully. My eyes only caught one white pretty horse. I slowly walk toward the horse, it seems friendly. I reached out my hand to stroke it gently. I fall back as soon as it goes wild and stomping on its hooves.

I see a familiar shadow sitting up beside that horse. " Who is waking me up?" That person hugged the horse to calm it down. Zero. He noticed me and said " Lily. That's her name." Nice name for a wild horse.

" Can you help me up, Zero?" I asked politely. He nodded and started to keep Lily calm as I got up gently. "I am up!" Well that's not very great idea. I regretted it almost right away. But still it was fun!

I stared at the sky checking what time it is. It was dark so it's probably the birthday party time.

"Zero, I might be going to the party now. You coming?" I asked as I walk the same way I came.

Zero pointed at another direction and said "This way is closer." So I turn around and walked that way instead.

It really is a lot more closer. It took me less than 10 minutes to walk to the party. Since I was quite early, I sat down on the edge of the fountain to take a rest.

I wanted to sing but have no idea what. Recently I heard Haru playing the song Still doll by Kanon Wakeshima so I decided to do that song.

Hi, Miss Alice

Anata garasu no

Me de donna yume wo

Mirareru no?

Mirareru no?

Mata atashi

Kokoro ga sakete

Nagarederu

Tsukurotta

Sukima ni sasaru

Kioku-tachi

~hums music~

Hi, Miss Alice

Anata kajitsu no

Kuchi de dare ni ai wo

Nageteru no?

Nageteru no?

Mou atashi

Kotoba o tsumaku

Shita no netsu

Same kitte

Mederu outau mo

Utaenai

Still, you do not answer

When I finished, some claps started going all around me. I didn't notice they were listening. I shouldn't have done that.

"Sing more!" I hear a random voice that for some reason I remember and I don't. I looked that way and it's, drum roll... Akira. The worst ever.

So I ignored him and walked towards Takuma. "Happy Birthday! Hope you hav a nice year! " i said as i give him a present. Its a doll from a manga he likes. I smile sweetly and walked away to keep myself safe.

A rock is in front of my heels and i trip over it. I screamed as i fell to the ground. I can feel manh eyes on me, not normal eyes, vampire eyes. Akira suddently ran at me with those blood eyes.

My hand reached the whip i always keep and hit him with it cruelly. I mouthed sorry to him and ran away.

I check where i was bleeding as i run from the whole night class. They chased after me closely.

" What are you all doing?" An anoying voice i hated said. You guessed it, Kaname. Everyone turned around and bowed. They one by one say sorry to me. Of ause i forgive them, after all it was my fault i fell over. Kaname walked over and picked me up.

Struggling to get off, i screams, yells and kick my feet. " Kaname-sama. You do not need to do such thing." Ruka said to Kaname bitterly. Ok, i get it, she also want that to happen to her. Someday i will do that to her and see how she would feel in my place. Although i doubt that Kaname will do such thing. Instead of responding to Ruka, he walks away.

" Mitsuki, we need to disinfect the wound right away. Or you might be in danger. I finally know why vampires are after you, this can drive all vampire within 2 km crazy." Ok, thats weird, but how.

I tried to jump off, but he wouldn't let me. I forced to jump off. He waved his hand meaning to follow and i did bacause of no choice.

Walking into him room, he layed me down on the couch and used his powers. Its pretty when the light shorn to the whole room.

When its done. I said thanks and walked away.

Wel the was a happy/ not happy birthday for Takuma.

What do you think of it? The happy birthday, or not. This chapter. I enjoyed writing it so i hope you enjoy reading it! I will try to finish next chapter soon. Please vote, comment and follow. Thank you all for reading this story!