Chapter 30, Somehow

"Please excuse me, King Sora, I am simply here to inform Queen Shouka that she have forgotten her prized possession." Rido bow down deeply at the amused king. What have really happened is yet a mystery, however it have something to do with Rido being there...

  With a wave of hand signalling Rido to leave, Rido done so obediently.

  The queen's slight discomfort which slightly is shown at the corner of my eye is worrisome, could this queen be my mother who is in a relationship with Rido?

  As I further observe in pure silence, the two seems to be happy like nothing bad ever happened between them. This just made my brain creat more questions, more and more as it overloads all my thought process.

  Night welcomes the country with peace as sun set with one last glow of light. I follows mother to her room to stay with her for the night as she is unable to se me.

  Everything is peaceful, nothing wrong ever will happened, right?

  I gently allow my eyelid to mask over my eyes ready to sleep, the coldness did not matter due to myself being invisible, unable to feel this world of illusions.

  However I was as wrong as I can ever be.

  The light switch is flicked as a shadow wonder into the room quietly. Queen Shouka, or my mother, opens her eyes to welcome the shadow... as one would have guessed, it's Rido. With a smirk, Rido steps into the room.

  Oh, so I'm guessing this caused the fall of youkai kingdom... the unrequited love between two natural enemies or servant master...

  "Rido! What are you doing with Shouka?" A voice echoed across the hallway from where Rido stepped in almost like a roar or a lion. Rido and the queen freeze at the voice with stunned eyes not interpretating how the king found out.

  What follows such event is horrific.

  A 3 months war broke out between Queen Shouka and Rido against King Sora, everything ended badly, people were forced to take sides between the king or queen, in the end a handful with severe injuries, others are all eliminated. Thus in the end, battle was concluded as a draw as both king and queen still loves each other.

To finish it officially, one side have to lose right? So the king set a bomb to himself and blew up in which I bursted into tears as soon as such a scene takes place.

King Sora's last words are "Mitsuki, I know you are there in the future watching me, be safe. I'm sorry..."

I nod despite knowing he will not know, "thank you Father, sweet dreams..." What surprises me is that as soon as the words, Father is spoken, King Sora smiles kindly with tears as glitter illuminates and fade into the peaceful scene.

Queen Shouka sees this as a chance to leave and quietly walks away using the last of her energy to erase memory of all, except those who are still a child such as myself.

A gentle light appear as the scenery of all this fades into a quiet darkness to a small room where I am sleeping. A symbol starts glowing on my wrist as I turn to the light. It's the family crest symbol.

Tears overflow and I close my eyes to sob quietly trying to not let Rido notice I am awake. However, he enters shortly after.

"My queen, I have done nothing wrong you see, please help me." Rido says desperately with a tone that I never would expect him to say.

"Ri.do? "I whisper in fear.

"Your mother, Queen Shouka have been frozen in place as an ice statue as soon as she placed the blessing of the youkai on your wrist, I have tried everything. Please, help me."

"Mother? Where?" I ask as my eyes widen in fear, I need to remain calm and strong. This can not happen. "You better not trick me, Rido."

Rido reach out for my hand, I did not bother to resist and he sprint to an empty room where the only thing placed there right in the middle, is a noble lady with scars.

I reach my hand out as tears once again flow out. Tsk, I cried so many times these few days, why... I stroke her cheek with as much softness as I can.

The light on my hand glows brighter as if reacting with the ice and in a flash explodes into a small firework moving towards Queen Shouka's heart melting the ice. Wow... it's, beautiful.

(Gotta have the frozen ref XD LET IT GOOOOO)

Mother, now awaken, turns her head towards my direction with a shocked expression. "Mi-chan?"

I nod in response.

She run towards me and hug me tightly as she later notice Rido, therefore let go and walk towards Rido with a smile. "Hello once again,"

"Mitsuki!" Three voices echo in the room in sync... it's definitely not the voice of Rido, then who?

Ok, I know I'm on hiatus but I guess it's not good to just leave it there, so I'll try update a bit more I guess, but it will be extremely slow...

How is the story? I'm guessing the three will be obvious to who they are heheh, I think I got the ship, one might be canon, the others might sink like titanic next chapter. Who knows...

Song : Kimi no warui hito de yokatta by Soraru!!!

I hope you enjoyed it! See ya when I see u!

Please vote or/and follow, but I appreciate the comments ^_^

Sweet dreams...