Chap 5 Zero or Kaname?

One will be about Yuuki but next will definitely be back to Mitsuki again I promise. So here I go!

Yuuki POV

Geez! That Zero, always running away from the guardian job! I will punish him as much as I could today! That will tell him the consequences of him running off again.

I run as much as I can around,  and eventually I gave up. So I start to take notice of the vampires standing outside of the classroom. All of a sudden, the silver hair of Zero is in front of me. As I walk further toward them I see him sitting next to the new girl- Mitsuki.

I can feel jealousy in my mind saying that I should hit the girl on the head with my Artemis rod.

Mitsuki is sits there weeping silently and whispering to Zero. Zero is telling Mitsuki something and in the end of the sentence he adds, "Yuuki doesn't know, please don't tell her."

As soon as they see me, they waved at me. I start running away without thinking. I run past Kaname-senpai who calls out to me. I ask politely to excuse myself from guardian work. Before he could answer I starting sprinting once again.

Just before the front of the moon dorm, I trip on a... banana peel?! I think I might have ran too fast that I did not look at where I am running towards.

Hanabusa creeps up behind me with red eyes. Ah! I feel a slight pain on my wrist before warm liquid flows out. They are vampires after all. I can't reach my Artemis rod because it flew forwards!?

His fang slowly sank into my wrist. I begin to yell for help hoping someone can hear me. It's no use, I already excused myself from Kaname-senpai and Zero, well he is busy talking with Mitsuki that he can't be bothered to wonder about me, nevertheless he is not a vampire.

"Hanabusa again?" I heard Kaname-senpai say to him. What does he mean again? "First it's that rude new girl and now Yuuki? I see your guts have gotten bigger. Disobey me again. I should call her to whip you up, should I?"

Did Mitsuki be that brave and whipped him? She did say that it's to protect herself which means no mercy to others.

I feel sorry for Hanabusa for the first time ever, since it's that new girl we are talking about.

I hate her. I truely purely hate her! If I could I will be very glad to hit her with my Artemis rod if she is a vampire.

I can imagine her leaning forwards to hug Zero and kiss him. When they thought no one is looking but found me there and try to wave so that they can distract me and continue with it.

Wait! Why am I wondering about that? My heart belongs to my savior, my hero, the one and only Kaname- senpai. I love Kaname- senpai, not Zero so why am I feeling this?

So my tears starts to fall and Kaname-senpai hugs me tight saying it's going to be alright. "Yuuki? Do you mind coming with me to my room for a second?"

"Yes, Kaname-senpai." I replied uncertainly.

I followed Him closely hoping not to see Zero and Mitsuki.

"Ah!" I accidentally crashed into Kaname-senpai. We are here.

He turned arround and patted my head and told me to come in. "Yuuki. Have you met that Mitsuki girl yet?"

"Yes. I really don't like her unfortunately."

"Same here. She is really rude isn't she?"

"Yes."

He smiles gladly. I wonder why he brought me here. "You may go now Yuuki." I bowed and left the room.

Hi! I am back from camp! I missed writing this story. Yuuki is really selfish in anime and manga and this fan fiction. I really do write way too short! Hope you also enjoyed this one.
Please follow, vote and most importantly comment anything you like about the story. Thanks!