Chapter 17 Shizuka... I... I remember her

Ok, I think the title gave away a lot of clues on what this chapter is about. Before u go to the actual story, maybe comment what this chapter will be about... It's a evil chapter just warning you! Thank you if you even read up to this chapter. I will try to update more but I am kind of busy drawing.

Soon i will be writing a Chinese book on a random love story, please please please read it even if u don't know Chinese. Now let's start reading this chapter!

P.S. This song is really good, called Endless tears-Love is beautiful pain. It's so sad. Watch the video before the chapter thx.

Mitsuki POV.

The sound of Kaname's chess clashing together was loud enough to wake me up. " Ka... Kaname? What, what are you planning now?" i let the words slip from my mouth. I knew that Kaname will definitely not tell a mortal like me cause he is an oh so important pureblood to the vampire world. Like as if, ha!

I can tell that i am hating Kaname more and more as days go on. The shoxked expression he has on his face is just priceless. But i think i am more surprised, well, i never knew that purebloods can be shocked.

Those stupid purebloods just expect that everything will go their way no matter what. Then all of a sudden, a random person walks in and like what's up, and purebloods just freeze since that was not part of their plan.

Top of my 'secret' list that no one knew about, i added most priceless things--- Kaname's surprised frown. I self giggle as i thought of the frown.

Back to the most important topic. Kaname surprised turn around and whisper to himself something but i didn't quite catch what he said. Only like somebits and pieces for example: Mitsuki, parents and checkmate...

Checkmate? Is someone going to die? Someone's parents, but definately not mine. I smiled bitterly since my parents already died so they can not die again...

Kaname possibly noticed that and he had a small yet gentle smile for just a brief second. If i hadn't be concentrating, i must have missed that smile.

I can remember when mother hugged me close to her while i watch her sing to me. my father beside her and gazing upon the both of us. Then there was a... a girl with long silver hair and pale purplish eyes. Wait, someone with long silver hair and pale purplish eyes?

I can almost remember her while she babysit me everyday and kiss me on my forehead. Shizuka for sure, she definitely know me from when i was little, but how? Every night, she would tell me a lot of stories until i eventually fell asleep...

A voice interrupted my thoughts on Shizuka. " Mitsuki, you are awake at last, how was your sleep?"

"I am very fine, thank you for your concern. By the way, why a am i in your room and most importantly, why am i on your bed? Also answer my question on your rather loud chess pieces." I said calmly trying to not panic.

Kaname simply gave me his fake smile that calm many and said:" Firstly, you collapsed onto the flour. I don't trust Shizuka at all, Zero walked out so what choice did i have? or i can make you sleep on the floor. As for the chess question..." His smiled turned into an icy glare," you don't need to know."

"Ha." I cracked up for some reason," haha!!! I would trust Shizuka more than you, MUCH MORE THAN I TRUST YOU! What made you think i would trust you in any way?"

" You are right..." Kaname thought for a brief second. " I still don't trust Shizuka though. Why do you seem to like her all of a sudden."

"She simply remember me from the past, right Mitsu-chan?" Shizuka's voice came from the door way. How did she get here, ask her not me.

Shizuka's gentle and playful smile is just like in my dream. "Shizu-chan!" i laughed as i ran towards her and hugged her.

"See Kaname? I knew she would remember one way or another. Perhaps from her parent's memories. They could be alive and up and kicking you know?" Her playful gaze looked at Kaname.

It's almost as if they made a bet on this and Shizuka won.

"Hey, Shizu-chan, can i ask you something?" I gazed up into her sharp yet warm eyes. It's as if there are warm snow quietly falling down.

Shizu-chan smiled at me in a warm way. "Ask anything, since you have just recovered, you probably have some loopholes in your brain."

" what do you mean by my parents could be alive ad kicking. Also who are you to me, i only remember then we are extremely close."

Shizu-chan's smile almost faded in an instant and looked at me sadly. " I can't say about the parents part because it might not be true. Also the part about our bond, you have to find out yourself, that was the last word Natsuki and Aki said to me" Natsuki? Aki? Are they my parents? Natsuki Satsuki and Aki Satsuki. It seems like it...

I put on a brave smile to hide my disappoint on failing to know my parent's detail. i have a feeling Shizuka and Kaname are exchanging a knowing glance.

" Hey, Kanam..." Takuma walks into the room only to find us 3 starting at him. " Ah, sorry. Am i interrupting something? I might just leave you to the discussion." He said as he walks out.

" Wait. Ichijou, i need to talk to you for a bit." Kaname said a bit icily. As usual, Takuma just smile like he normally does and turn around. They walk out and it was just myself facing Shizu-chan who is wearing a sad face.

"I, I am sorry I can't remember everything. It's just, I saw you when I was thinking about my younger self.

"I see, it's ok. I didn't expect you to remember anything at all to tell you the truth, hehe" Shizu-Chan looked down again.

I thought for a brief second that if my parents are alive, I will find them no matter what. Even if I die, I would at least be able to see them one last time.

Sure this chapter may be a little dramatic, but is Mitsuki's parents alive? What is the relationship between Mitsuki and Shizuka? It's a mystery! *evil laugh* perhaps she will learn her and Shizuka's reletionship seconds before Shizuka die... Oh how sad, it's Romeo and Julie again, but only between friends or something.

That's the end of the chapter, hope you enjoyed it and please vote comment or even follow, thanks! I might not update for a few weeks because I might work on my new chinese book that will be published in a few days. Read it if you can.