Chap 8 Revenge!

I guess thanks to the chapter name, if you read the previous chapter you should know what it's about! It's not really a good idea to get them angry just to warn you.

Hanabusa Aido POV

That chocolate is the worst! Messing with an aristocrat ice vampire and Kaname-sama. How dare she do that. Ah! I got an idea... She will hate us but she already does anyway so. " Kaname- sama I have an idea..." This will get her!

Kaname POV

Quite clever Hanabusa. This might work. I smiled evilly.

Mitsuki POV

That is awsome! But I totally bet they are gonna get me back on this one. I skipped into the class happily. Ding Dong~ damn the class started! Sprint! Go go go!

Finally after a long sprint I arrived. Unfortunately i am late by 7 minutes.2nd day of class and late. But still that was the funniest and best prank ever!!! That was a nice way of showing that I hate them. "Um, Satsuki-san? Can you go to your seat?" Uh oh, I am in trouble! But I already made the whole night class my enemy so why not teachers? I thought as I walked to my seat.

I stretched back as the classes finally finished. I might take a walk in the school, with my whip! Even if they do ever have revenge ( if they are brave enough) I will be safe.

Sprint again! Run run run! I air screamed as I run out. When I nearly out I bumped into someone. "Ow ow ow!" I yelled when I fell onto the ground, " Watch it!" I opened my eyes slowly when I don't feel pain anymore. A hand was held in front of me. At least they have manners to help me up.

" I am very sorry, may I help you up?" A dark blue hair boy with a light blue streak in the hair held his hand out to me. I suppose it is my fault running so hard. I reached my hand out.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"It's ok. It's my fault for not watching where I am watching anyway."

When I stood up, I looked behind me and many people are watching me. Ok, this is awkward! I run away feeling bad and embarrassed, kind of. "Wait! Wait up!" A voice called out. Who? I took my whip out out of caution. "Ah!" They screamed. It that boy's voice. What does he want?

"Wow, you can run very fast. Just wondering are you Satsuki Mitsuki?" He asked.

How did he even know my name? " Yes, why?"

"Well I was looking for you because of Kaname-sama's request. Oh by the way I am Oshima Akira."

Kaname-sama? That means, vampire. I swished my whip to the ground and get in my attack pose. "Is this the revenge?" I questioned.

"Um, what revenge?" Akira said unsurely.

I repeat my question once again but with more force. " Is this the revenge. Answer you vampire? What is Kaname's request and why are you here?" He seemed scared but I will not stop until I got the answer of how they revenge me. I am sooooooo evil!

"To ~~~." Akira whispered. I can't hear! To what? "Never Mind!" I watched as he ran away. What? That was strange.

Kaname POV

Hm~ Interesting. She doesn't fall for it does she. Just as expected. I should make her a chess piece of mine. I thought as I move a piece of my chess.

Knock~Knock~ Who is out there? "Come in."

"Oh, hi there Kaname. Annoying as usual? Say it, what is your revenge plan." Mitsuki demanded. I smiled, of cause she will come here first. Just I planned. I signalled to Hanabusa. The sound of the ice had come zooming at Mitsuki.

" Jump!" She screamed loudly. She avoided it easily. Maybe it's her instinct to sense a vampire. Too bad. Second back up. Rima sends electricity and Senri unleash the blood whip. Both came at her at the same time.

"Ahh!" She screamed while avoids the attack again. " Where is the legendary vampire hunter? Isn't he suppose to keep this place safe from all evil vampires?"

Evil? She is the evil one not us. We just needs our revenge. One after one, night class attacked. None of them have successes. That was definitely not my plan or anyone's. 79 attacked and none hit her. Her vampire running instinct is amazing. It's the right idea to be used on my chess game.

" So is this the ultimate revenge? Well try better cause I am too good, oh by the way I have a sixth sense of running away from hateful vampires? Yay!" She laughed triumphantly. I smiled just for a bit and decided to make her my servant.

Mitsuki POV

Ok, that was my sixth sense which saved me. I turned my head and she Kaname just smile a tiny bit. Uh oh, I forgot there is still the last vampire left. The pureblood. He came at me the and the next thing I know is that Kaname is by my neck.

No! No! He is going to kill me just like what happened to my mother and father. I let myself take control and closed my eyes.

I prayed that I will live unlike my parents.

Hello! It's me. Hope you like the story. Please keep reading. I nearly finished the next one so yeah. See ya! Please vote, comment or follow please. Thanks!