Chapter 16: Bang! Bang! bang!

Ok, another boring title, sorry. But still, the last chapter or rather the last story chapter ended with a BANG! so yeah. Better get on with the story before I lose my idea, AGAIN!

Mitsuki P.O.V.

I closed my eyes shut, not wishing to see the bullet coming towards my heart. The lout bang hurt my ears. Please don't let today be my last day living, please let this be actually anti-vampire, I am not a vampire. Hopefully it does not go through me and hurt Shizuka. I prayed to myself.

In a flash, something hit my heart like a foam. My eyes opened like lightning. Zero stared at my angrily while the two pureblood don't seem to be surprised at all. As expected I guess.

My knees turns wobbly, my whole body collapsed against my own will, the shock was terrible. I can still feel the tingling sensation in my heart, it does not hurt yet it pains me. Why? Zero did not exactly what I expected to do, he walk towards Maria. The gun raised to his eye level and pointed at her.

I stares in horror, although Maria's eyes show no expression as if she is not scared at all. "Pull the trigger, Zero." Maria said.

I can see Zero's pained expression as if something is stopping him from shooting that one bullet. "Zero..." I whispered quietly.

He gave up after a while and walked away in a fast pace, not a vampire pace muttering "why can't I pull that trigger?" repeatedly.

All I could do is look downwards. I can hear footsteps towards me, Kaname. Kaname put a hand on my shoulder and shake his head. I guess it means for me to not follow Zero.

I gaze at Maria to see if she knows why Zero is unable to shoot the gun, she simply smiled. My eyes gets heavier and heavier, eventually, I collapse to the ground. Sleeping mesmerise, another power of purebloods.

After a long sleep that I have no idea for how long, Kaname said it was 3 hours so let's leave it like that. Anyway, I wake up to the sound of Kaname's chess clashing together.

Why am I in Kaname's room to began with anyway? Did he like carry me here or something? I still haven't forgotten my hatred for some vampires like Kaname and those who chase me around.

Kaname P.O.V.

Ok, so I carried Mitsuki ohime style. I despised it of cause, everyone in Night Class watched me as I walk through. I've been trained by my 'mother' Juri and my 'father' Haruka to not show emotion, but I had no choice.

Mitsuki fell to the ground with no warning and unfortunately, I got stuck with the job.

Why is it ohime style? I don't know, it just came natural to me that it's the way to carry her.

Slowly, I walked up the stair and laid her gently on my bed. I couldn't just ask for someone else's bed. Who knows, they might bite her and Mitsuki will hate the vampire race again.

Her hatred have not vanished yet, we shouldn't provoke it and make her hate us again. I know at least one person who doesn't want that cough level E cough.

It's not that I care about her, it's one of those time when there were no choice at all.

I glanced at my chess board, now that is something I need to pass the time. I kept going with the board to see what will happen next. Mitsuki became a new pawn on the board, but never predictable.

"Mama~ Papa~" a voice called out. I looked back, Mitsuki... I guess she had not been over that incident if she knew the whole thing. I will never let that happen again, I promise on my life even. She will eventually hate me for that but it's for the good of this world. Tears are at the corner of her eyes dripping down her cheek.

She can be quite cute when she is sleeping. I noticed all of a sudden. Wait, did I really think that? I am amazed. Why would I ever think a monster like Mitsuki would ever be cute?

I kept playing on my board. Checkmate... Oh no. Something is coming. Something big...

"Ka, Kaname!" I turned around, to find Mitsuki talking, not asleep but awake. Her expression seemed shocked.

I would not let that checkmate happen, if that happens, the world is over. Her parents, they would be gone for nothing...

Hey! It's been like months since I updated. I couldn't find my inspiration at all so yeah. This is such a short chapter and I apologise for that. What do you think about how Mitsuki's parents died (beware, Kaname said gone), what do u think the checkmate was?
I might try to update more so be alert

Please follow, vote and comment. Thanks for reading this story!