chapter 14 Unknown colour

Hello! Today I posted a chapter and well, already 3 people read it! Yay! Hopefully you will keep reading until the end! If there is improvement needed to be made, comment! I am really bad at tense and grammar so please help. Thanks!

Mitsuki POV

Who? Who? My body is not doing what i am telling it. Move! My mind screams as loud as it could. Why? I manage to open one eye, Kaname...

Why is he here? "A, another pure, blood. Who? Tell me, Maria, who, is she?" I whispered faintly. I want to know.

At last, I can't resist anymore, my eyes are shut close in an instant.

A flashback plays out before my eyes, a scene from my past. Maria, why is she there?

That day, I ran towards my mum, who's face blurred out for some reason. 'No, no, Mitsuki. It's not time yet.'

Someone interfered with the scene. My vision is now shaky, i cleared my head and its a but normal now. It's obvious they do not want me to reamer. But who?

Someone touched my back. I look back, no one... a ghost? No, that is not real. While laughing about my stupidity, Maria, who I did not pay any attention to, collapsed.

"Maria!" I yelled out. No one can hear me. She just fell to the ground. I realized, I am invisible. Just a flashback is before my eyes, my disappeared memory.

My parents destroyed her home. Now she have nowhere to live. A silvered hair lady in kimono walked up to Maria quietly. She have the exact aura as Maria who I know these day. My past self cried as my mum sat in front of her and gave her a light hug.

I know now, Maria donated her body to the pureblood to thank her. Who is the pureblood exactly.

Time to wake up now, or...

My eyes opens to the bright sun light. After a while in the dream, I feel the sun is brighter than normal.

I'm on my bed beside Haru. Who brought me here I wonder, Kaname? I tried to remember something important, but it fades away.

A voice telling me some one called Kurenai Maria. Who is she? Human? Vampire?

I begin to get dressed to walk out for a walk. After all it is the weekends! I thought about going to the forests but maybe instead, the water fountain area might be better. By the time I walk to the fountains...

"Hello." A voice called out behind me. Maria I think. I don't know, it just a feeling. But how did she get in here? Without waking up Haru?

The girl said calmly:" you probably forgot about me, I am Kurenai Maria. A friend." A friend? Really?

"Stay away, vampire!" Zero pulled me back into his arms. What?

"Oh, Zero. We are just friends, talking normally." Maria said.

I am more confused, am I really her friend? My head turned to Zero pleading to know what's going on. He just simply scoop me up and walk to the first area.

Struggling to get down, I screamed:" Let me down! Zero!"

"Maria is not a friend, she is a possessed by pureblood. Someone that made me into a level E. Hate her. Now we have to leave." Zero exclaimed in a whisper.

A, pureblood? She is nice or evil?

I screamed in my head trying to get my memories back, but why I don't know!

With confusion and screams in my head, I collapsed to the floor. I can hear people rushing to me, it gone blank.

Hello there...

Where am I? Why is it blank? Who is talking to me?

I am you. Your mind and the ways you think.

You are me? But why is it blank?

It's be cause you are not thinking at the moment. Of you stay there for 1 more second, your life might be gone.

Ok? How do you know?

Because I am you, you will find the answers yourself. I can only help so much by showing there is a missing puzzle in your memory. Maria, you know who she is?

Yes.

Good, now find her, get your memory back. Also stop screaming in your head, it is like earthquake with a tsunami here.

Ok, thanks. See you next time?

No need, I am you, you can request to see me anytime.

That was strange.

Slowly, my eyes opened to where I fainted, collapsed or whatever you call it. People are rushing towards as what I recall from before. Have time froze when I talked to myself in my mind?

Kaname POV

Outside of my window, there are people running towards one place. I can hear people say someone fainted, I think I can guess who it is. Someone that collapse all the time, Mitsuki

I walked towards her to see what happened. The time I finally got there which is really short, she closed her eyes. I see, the mind trick.

After like 1 second, her eyes opened. I looked at her eyes full of fear and curiosity.

Mitsuki turned to me and whispered:" Take me to Kuranai Maria, it's a missing memory. You pureblood can do that right?"

I nodded slowly and take her hand. People stared at me in surprise, so did Mitsuki. I decided to drag her to Maria's place, but why I chose to hole her hands is one thing I shall never find out.

The time we reached the moon dorm, Mitsuki stopped and forced her hand away from me.

There was a faint blush on her face, while looking away she murmured:" Why did you do that Kaname, when did I ever give permission?" That's Mitsuki for you. Such a pureblood like personality.

I kept walking and I can feel she continued to follow me. Up the stairs and room 13, Maria's personal room, the room Shizuka slept in when she was here a long time ago.

I hear the girl calling me to come in, I opened the door for Mitsuki to walk in.

Sorry everyone. I had a massive writers block, like after when she met her mind. My mind is struggling to find out what should I do afterwards. Did Mitsuki actually have that towards Kaname, you probably will find out in one of the next 2 chapter or so.

I just saw that I have 1.14k reads! 1.14k! Thank you all! All of you are the best ever. Hopefully you will continue to read this story until the end.

Please comment! I don't mind if you vote or follow, but I like it when you comment what should I change, how I should improve it, thanks!