Chap 12 Kaname

Hey! Its me. I found soo many reads and I am just like, OMG, OMG! I keep forgetting to update because currently I am really reading Percy Jackson books and Hero's of Olympus again, for the 1000th time! I am 100% in love with Persassy! When I finish this, I really wanna write one involving Percy Jackson, vampire knight, and other animes. It would be cool if they get mixed up.

Kaname POV

Why was I even thinking about drinking this pathetic human's blood? I hate myself for it soo much! Mitsuki is slowly falling asleep after I cleaned the wound. I wish I don't have the power of turning others to vampire sometimes, especially her. I will be beaking the promise if I do

But, still how am I suppose to stop myself when it's a tempting thing to do. The sweet smell of the blood that can drive any vampires crazy. No wonder she got chased by those vampires.

Even that, why!

There is already Yuuki, who will soon...

Mitsuki POV

This is a strange day. 2 tripping overs, Zero going CRAZY, Kaname nearly turning me to vampire for some reason, and me fainting a lot. My shouting and screaming voice is getting quieter and quieter until I am unable to open my mouth. I seriously need to have a nice long sleep.

I closed my eyes. I then calmly drifting to my lovely sleep. A scent of nice smell is flowing around me. Who? Who is it?

Hikaru. I can see the shadow. I know it is. It's just instinct that is telling me this. I want to see that kind nice smile. As usual, Daiki is also there looking.

Raising my hand to wave, but I stopped half way. The red bloody eyes are starting to light up. Uh no. My eyes gone straight to my knees.

It's still healing, not fully. The smell must have...

Hikaru POV

She got hurt... Oh no, the smell.

I will kill that pureblood. I shall make sure he never exist. After what Daiki said the other day.

Mitsuki slowly falls backwards. I run towards her in vampire speed to catch her just before she hurt herself once more. I wanted to smile nicely at her, but all I can do is to appear sad.

She remind me soo much of her now. Time sure flies doesn't it?

Mitsuki turned towards me so little at looked at me. Too pretty, blood as well.

" See you, Mitsuki. Until the next time we shall meet." I used me powers to force her eyes to close.

She whispered one more time:" OK. But I want to stay here a bit more. I want to ask..."

I never got to hear the rest of that sentence. It's not time, yet. I feel tears coming out. I remind myself, do not cry! Purebloods are not allowed to show weakness.

"Onii-sama! we will see her again, surely!" Daiki whispered to me.

Blood! Whose blood? Oh no no no no no! It's still too soon. Sorry, Mitsuki. This peaceful world of ours is once again turning bad.

Mitsuki POV

I never able to finish that sentence. I want to tell Hikaru something. Take me there! Please!

Impossible. No more...

A voice spoke in my mind.

"Kaname?" I said, just realised that he is there, asleep beside me bed. What? I looked down. My clothes is changed.

That means... "Ahhh!!!!" I screamed waking him up. Kaname lift up his head.

"What?"

"You, you changed my clothes? Hentai!"

"Oh, it is not me, Rima lend your hers."

I stood up and ran towards the door fast. A person grabbed my hand when I was about to open the door, wha?!

"Don't go, Yuuki. Stay." He whispered.

Still not awake I am sure. I used my fist and bang! It hit his head hard.

"Kaname-sama!" Hanabusa's head popped into the room. Soon enough, his face went all red. Ok... This is gonna be awkward and hard to explain.

"Umm! This is... Uhh... See ya!" I yelled in a rush and sprint out the door.

Hanabusa POV

What was that about? Why was she sleeping in Kaname-sama 's bed. And why... Wait, in Kaname-sama 's bed? That means...

OMG!

"Umm! This is... Uhh... See ya!" And she sprint out of the room. Caught. Red handed.

Kaname-sama is lying on the flood beside the bed. I really should walk out now.

I bowed and rushed out to chase after that Mitsuki. Soo annoying. Terrible. But we are kinda like told not to hurt her or else. There would be a lot of trouble!

Mitsuki POV

Now great. Just great. Hanabusa is chasing me like crazy. That must have raised soo many suspicions. Not good. Where has my so called "peaceful" life gone to? I thought this school will be free of chasing by vampires.

I bet all the other day class people does not have to do those chasing around at all.

Now positive side: great exercise! After all, those vampire speed are fast.

I moved my feet even more faster and wind is pushing against my face.

" Slow down! Tell me what happened!" I can hear Hanabusa shout.

" No way! I told bye! That's it!" I shouted back.

Not good. Not good at all. He ran faster.

I looked back to check where he is now. 18 metres away. And... Bam! My face hit the tree. I dropped to the ground with my nose bleeding. Why does this happen to me soo much?

Hanabusa's eyes are glowing red. I slapped him as hard as I could at him.

" What? Ahh! Why are you bleeding?" It's funny the way he run around in circles. I better go the the infirmary to have a band aid. I patted my clothes so it's not dirty.

I waved my hands meaning to come with me. Just before the front of the girls Sun dorm, I whispered:" Hide. Quick" in less than a millisecond, the tree he goes. I ran into my room.

I forgot one single important thing. Haru. She stared at me in shock. Blood was rushing from my nose. My clothes was not mine. "Are, are you ok!? what happened. I was soo worried last night that you didn't come back. I looked everywhere possible!" Oh. This is gonna take longer than I thought.

" Umm. I fell asleep and someone from night class saw me and yeah, they gave me PJs and I woke up. You know." I tried to sound casual but that's HARD!

I quickly changed my clothes and washed the blood away. Lucky no one is following me.

The clothes are soo pretty. Rima was a model right? No wonder! I folded it up nicely and walked out. I waved at the tree and Hanabusa just jumped down.

" I just realised, why do I have to wait for you? I feel like your servant now..." He murmured.

Servant. That's very nice. I can't control myself anymore and burst into laughter. " Servant! Hello there, dear servant!"

Ok that wasn't too nice but still! " Ok, ok! My stomach, it hurts! Sorry! But please take this to Rima, I have to go class now, HAHA!"

Hanabusa just blushed and looked away. He grabbed the clothes and ran off. In a flash, he was gone.

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! You see I added all the chapter numbers so it should be easier right? I really should update more...
Please vote, comment and follow if you like this, I might try to write more and faster.