Chapter 22. Blackout

It was requested that I hurry up to get to the past story so, here it is! It's interesting or not is up to you!
Basically, it's gonna be the typical type but different, you'll see.
So, let's Go!

Mitsuki P.O.V.

I skips happily as I go back to the dorm. As the seconds tick by, nothing bad so far. I keep my eyes open in case some random vampire dare to come near me.

I haven't used my whip for quite a while so it's nice that my prized whip can move around and hit someone such as Cross Kaine. Great honour really.

"Kya!" I scream as a sudden headache hit me without notice. Slowly and violently, I fall to the ground.

Warm liquid drip out of my mouth. Blood? I guess it is.

Good night world. Would I die? I wonder...

Wait! The world, it, it turned red! Why?

I look around me. I found my own body there, lying perfectly still. The trees that is suppose to be waving like an innocent child stopped still.

My eyes traced back to my body. Her(?) icy eyes stares back at me as if I'm staring into a marble.

I see, I get it now. I'm dead, a ghost.

"Mi-chan!" A voice calls out. It's familiar yet it's not. Why?

"Mi-chan! Finally I found ya! You promised me you would find me though!" I look to where the voice came from. A girl made a pouty face.

Her black hair flow nicely behind her. Her features seem as if she was a royalty but got taken down recently. It's should be sad but her pure black eyes are definitely smiling and shining, just like a child when she sees her parents after a long time of waiting.

I step backwards only to trip and fall. The girl runs up and hugs me.

"Who, who are you!?" I whisper.

Her face seem disappointed as soon as I finish my sentence. "Mi-chan? Are you trying to make a joke? It's not that funny you know." She chuckles sadly.

"What? I really don't know you." I stares at her as she stares back, both silent.

"Ok..." She looks like as if she is about to have a massive breakdown. " I, I'm Sasaya Miyabi. Your best friend until the kingdom collapsed."

Wait!? What kingdom!?

"You probably forgot about that as well." Miyabi smile a little. "You are the only child of the Queen that survived the war against the rival kingdom. Also, you may convince yourself to be human but in fact, you are a youkai. The most powerful one."

"Wait, so you are saying I am not a human? Then how does that explain Shizuka knowing me, Hikaru and Daiki being my friends and vampires are after me?" I say it all in a rush.

"Well, Shizuka is a pureblood that is working with us. Hikaru and Daiki known you since little and basically like your servant. Vampires are after you since, well, youkai blood is precious that you get powerful when you drink it." Miyabi says as she walk towards me.

By the time she reach me, her hands reach out to pull me into a hug. It felt familiar but also distant.

" Uh, so what? Am I suppose to just follow you without knowing if you are telling the truth?" I say looking away. I know she is telling the truth, it all match, but I just, can't accept the fact.

Miyabi looks at me straight in the face, tears swirl up in her eyes. Uh oh.

"Please, come with me for a bit." She says gently without emotion as she stands up and turn to leave.

I have no choice but to follow so I did.

After what seems like 20 minutes, we arrive at an abandoned ruin.

Miyabi finally turns around to face me after all that silence.

"This, this is your country, Princess of all youkai. Sairai Mitsuki-sama." She yells it loud enough to echo in the ruin, her voice repeating over and over.

In 10 seconds, hundreds of youkai stand up and run towards me and stop to kneel down. All I can do is to look surprised. My eyes widen and look away.

Do they just expect me to accept this?

Tap, tap.

Footsteps are heard behind me, I turn around expecting to see more youkai, only to find Kaname walking with Hikaru following behind.

"Ka, Kaname!? Why are you here? And you too Hikaru!? Isn't this just a blackout and dream after my death!?" I scream all a sudden feeling startled by them.

They, unfortunately, just ignore me and walk to the sea of youkai. When they stop, they kneel down like the others.

Wait what!? That Kaname who is Mr. I-am-so-amazing-who-is-amazing-because-i-am-born-a-Kuran just kneeled down before me!?

Miyabi stand up with her eyes staring into my eyes like eyes looking at a prey who is about to be shot by their own arrow.

"You, my dear princess," She begin saying. "Is the only royalty of the youkai race. With only this much of the population left, you will need to come here and govern them all. Please, we need you."

One by one, they all stands up and face me with hope.

"I, but what about my other life?" I whisper.

"You are dead. Others will just say goodbye over your human corpse. Your form now is a youkai kizune." Miyabi says but with emotion this time.

But...

Ok, finally done! I'm sorry it's way to late but I was busy with stuff. Surprising back story? Normally the oc would be a pureblood but mine is a youkai.

Is it interesting though?

Again, I'm sorry it's late. I will update again on this weekend ok!

Please vote, comment or/and follow, thanks!