Chap 2 Night Class

Hope you enjoyed the last part. Please keep on reading if you like it. I will try my best to follow the actual plot but may mix up quite a few parts. I did the recolour for the picture up there as you see. Do you like the recolour? Or is it terrible?

I, I can't move, my hand is tightly held onto. Someone help! Jesus! I can feel someone lick my neck. I can feel the sharp canine on my neck and the next second, it pieced my skin. Warm blood gush out like a stream as I grimace in pain.

The first day and already bitten by a vampire, really? It is not safe at the place after all. My face distort in anger as I realise being in a school of vampires makes it so obvious to the fact that I will be bitten, not being protected.

"What a nice treat you have there, miss. What is your name? Haven't seen you around here." He whispers into my ear.

"Let me go, you damn vampire! How low can you be! I am sure you are not a Level E so stop acting like one!" I scream out. From the corner of my eye, I see another vampire leaning against a tree. The vampire holding me let go a little surprised about how I know so much. I used the chance and grab my whip. It hit him on the foot and he cried in pain.

"You have an anti-vampire weapon, how? Fine, you are no fun at all. My name is Aido Hanabusa." He wails.

"Mitsuki...Satsuki..." I murmur under my breathe with some slight fear.

Soon a man with shoulder length brown hair, similar to Yuuki, walks in. Both the vampire bowed with respect. Probably also a vampire cause of the night class uniform.

A dominant and stuck-up aura surrounds him like a thick layer of blanket, a pureblood? But which one is he exactly? I stares with curiously, forgetting the fear from earlier on. Hanabusa glares at me viciously and mouth out the words, "be respectful."

The pureblood stares at me for a second before calmly ordering a short haired girl, Seiren, to clear my memory. Just before she starts, I questions:" So which one are you? You seem like a pureblood, mister. Just a not, do not bother erasing my memory since I know about you vampires since quite a long time ago."

Kaname POV

The strange yet frail girl called me a pureblood. A vampire? I don't think so. How strange. Her blood... It smells so sweet, sweeter than anything, even more than Yuuki. Who is this person?

"As you may know, day class students should not be here, and instead should be resting in their dorms. It's dangerous out here, especially Hanabusa. Who are you? I never knew anyone who know about vampires except Yuuki and Zero." I say in my normal voice. People think I speak coldly but I don't, that's just the way I am.

"Mitsuki, Satsuki Mitsuki. Something wrong, Mr pureblood? You even speak like one. Ordering others around." She retorts with a grin. How dare a human girl talk back. I have every power to turn her into a level E, a monster. But I, ugh, I won't of course.

I stare back irritatedly:" My name is Kaname, Kuran Kaname. Do not call me Mr pureblood human. Hanabusa, remember those rules concerning drinking blood. Against all possibilities, it is prohibited. And you Akatsuki, why didn't you stop him. Both of you will be punished later."

"Wait no! Can I punish them! It won't be bad trust me." The girl grins mischievously, it doesn't seem to be good for the two, but I give a nod of approval anyway.

Before I can react, loud sounds of the whips can be heard swishing in the air and landing with a loud bang on the legs in Hanabusa. That's gotta hurt...

Mitsuki POV

Well well, this Kaname person allowed me to punish them. Haha! Be ready Aido-san.

Without a moment to spare, I reach for my whip and I start to whip the two's legs. You deserved it after all.

After a minute, my sympathetic side calmed me down and I paused my whipping. He won't mess with me for a while I am sure.

"Do you mind if I meet other night class students? I won't hurt them, unless they hurt me." I asked as nicely as I could, just out of curiousity.

He nodded again which means yes! I can go investigate their attacks and abilities now, maybe it might come in handy, someday?

I open the door to the Night Class' residence and the moon dorm is massive! With thee size several times larger than the sun dorm. The staircase looks grand and detailed, as if in a castle.

Why such a big difference? Just because they are vampires they shouldn't have a better life in the dorm. Oh, there they are, those so high and mighty vampires, sitting relaxingly on an expensive looking couch.

When I walked in, all of them turn to me and I can notice their eyes glowing red for a second, before returning back to the original state. It's probably because of Aido behind me, trying to warn them or something.

"Why is a human here, Kaname-sama?" A girl with long blond hair asked. Her appearance is mature and elegant at the same time, but why is she calling Kuran guy 'sama? I guess they all forced to follow what Kaname does probably.

"She knows about us already. She even knew about purebloods." Kaname answered kind of coldly.

Kaname POV

I have been wondering for a while now. Why can't I read her mind? She seems so mysterious. Only if she would talk about her all the time. I hate it when I can't read others, especially Yuuki.

"Say, Mitsuki, please come with me this way." I asked as politely as I could. Others especially Ruka and Hanabusa.

"Nah, no thanks. I'm good." Mitsuki replied. It surprised me, not many said no to me before. " Why should I come? I am not one of your followers that does everything you say! And also I am here to meet everyone!"

It made Ruka mad which doesn't surprise me. "You! How dare you say such disrespectful thing to Kaname-sama! You shall be punished!" I see her eyes go red, but before I can stop her. The effect is not working! It made me even more curious of her.

Please also read the next chapter. I will update as much as I could nee!
Also if you can, follow vote and comment please. I would appreciate it a lot!