Chapter 20, The art of... WHAT!?

Hello, I know I have not updated for a long time but I just came back from my holiday in China so that means i can update now that I have wifi!

Even though I don't update much even when I'm not on holiday but this year I made a goal to update weekly.

Here is a recap for those who for what happened.
So basically Hakaru's brother, Daiki died and now he is in the Day class with Mitsuki. But in the end, Mitsuki and Daiki had 1 class with the night class and in the end, Mitsuki fell asleep.
Now back to the story!

Mitsuki P.O.V

The next thing I knew when I woke up from my what seems to be a long sleep but in fact is just 5 hours, is that I am NOT in my room! It is a room so familiar from mine but is not. Is... Is this the boys dorm!?

I turn my head sideways only to see Hikaru asleep beside me. His hair all ruffled up and messy that it somehow looked cute like a little puppy.

"Mitsuki... Don't go..." A voice mumbles. Hikaru's voice startled me. Did I wake him up!?

Oh wait, it's his sleep talk... -_-

My eyes scan the room. It's neat, not from what I would expect a boy's room would be like. Eventually, my eyes stops on a clock...

10:17am!?!?!? WE MISSED OUT ON 2 CLASSES!?!?!?

I glanced at Hikaru and felt the urge to leave him sleeping there, but without this person, how am I suppose to go out of the boy's dorm!? If I wake him up, I could ask him to jump from the window though.

After thinking for a long time, I call out quietly. " Hikaru. Wake up. It's class time. We are late."

"Hmm..." Is the only answer that I got.

I raise my hand thinking shall I? It moves slowly towards his cheek and...

"OUCH! What was that for!?" His voice booms in the small space of area.

Ok, so i pinched him on the cheek.

"Wake up Mr. Hikaru. Now mind if I ask how did I end up in this room?" I say with a kind voice that also could be interpreted as annoyed.

Hikaru seemed scared for just a second as if I talked in that tone many times before.

"Umm, you fell asleep in class and I didn't want your roommate to see me so I brought you to my room. I'm sorry!" Hikaru squealed. I tried to stop my face from smiling at the sight, but the best I could hold up to is only up to having a slight twitch of my mouth.

"Hmm. I guess that's fine. Although I would have preferred for you to have not watch me sleep." I whispers silently.

Hikaru stands up all of the sudden startling me once again as he salutes to me. " Yes Miss Mitsuki! I will keep that in mind next time!"

Hmm. It seems I forgot something important. My smile faded into horror. Class...

"HIKARU, WE GOTTA RUN! WE MISSED OUT ON TWO CLASSES!" I stood up on the bed and about to get off the bed before a calm voice calls out.

"About that, don't worry. I told Cross Kaine that we are 'distant relatives' and you got a cold at night." Hikaru assures me and I instantly calms down. " By the way, I found something called anime and manga in Cross Kaine's office. I watched and read some and now I love it! I even bought cosplay in the middle of the night!"

Oh no, but I can sort of see the not-so-amazing anymore Cross Kaine cosplaying...

Hikaru took out a shirt and pants from a drawer and put them on in vampire speed, WITH ME STILL STANDING THERE WATCHING HIM CHANGE!

Apparently it's an anime called mondaiji something that I have no idea about.

Looking at how enthusiastic he was, I made myself not talk about this.

He put a blond short wig and added a headphone that looks actually decently good. He had a yellow t-shirt inside and a black shirt outside that is not buttoned up properly. Lastly he wore black pants...

I hate to admit it but it looks good on Hikaru.

Wait, hmm. Next time I meet Cross Kaine, I'm gonna tease him about his anime obsession.

Meanwhile in Cross Kaine's room.

"Ahhhh." A sudden burst of scream even pierce his own ear. Yes, it is Cross Kaine there.

"Who took my manga and anime dvd collection! I'm gonna kill him!" He cries out and sniffles as he walk towards a quiet dark corner  before sitting down and hugs his knee.

Back to Mitsuki.

"So Hikaru..." I say as I scan his cosplay and the details of it, "did you ask for permission when you took Kaine's anime did and manga?"

"Oh no, I forgot!" Hikaru suddenly realises  and has a horrified expression on his face. That would mean... Kaine could be wailing and crying about it... He could even be giving puppy eyes like Tamaki in ouran!?

I kinda wanna leave Hikaru here, I don't want to risk taking Kaine's wrath.

Oh no, I wonder what should I do? All I wanted was to find peace at the school and now I'm stuck with a vampire in class and more vampires at night, plus a good for nothing legendary vampire hunter. Hmm, legendary huh? It's legendary probably because how stupid and weird he is...

I need peace and I have a feeling something is gonna happen and it's not gonna be pretty.

So, done! What did you think. I'm very sorry for not updating often. Please do not erase this book from your memory and delete it from your bookshelf.

I will finish it no after what but I might be busy as I am starting VCE prep for my Chinese language school this year which means a lot of homework. And I will be doing my VCE final exam when I get into VCE prep in my normal school.

Please vote, comment or follow and hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book so far! See ya! <3