March one shot

I'm writing this so Loki-Roki could help me with my writing and to make it better somehow. Plus, I was thinking of writing one shots on the first week of each month.

BTW, this have nothing to do with the main story, whoever Mitsuki end up with here does not effect the main storyline. So let's start!

Mitsuki P.O.V.

I wake as usual and walk towards my first class. I glance towards my timetable, maths. I hate this. I sigh as I keep walking, until something or someone stood in front of me.

I look up to the tall figure in front, brown hair and eyes. The eyes that is full of sorrow as if needing someone to full in the gap in his heart.

I look away, "wh, what are you doing here Mr. Kuran Kaname? Finally want to be in the sun after hours in the darkness?"

Yes, you guessed it. Some how in some way, I fell in love with this guy that claims himself to be Mr. Oh-So-Amazing-Because-I-Am-Born-A-Kuran. As far as I could remember, I fell in love with that guy for 1 year already. I never had the courage to confess though.

"Mitsuki, good morning. How did you sleep?" Kaname greets me politely. As always, I can't help but to blush.

I can only stammer every time he talks to me with that voice, I just can't seem to stop no matter how I try. "I, uh, I slept quite well. How did you sleep?"

That was the moment I realised how stupid that was. He is a vampire for god's sake! He was meant sleeps during the day which is right now!

"Hmm." Kaname says gently, " I didn't sleep much, I was in class. The thing is, Mitsuki, how come you don't look at me in the eye anymore?"

His voice full of sorrow causing me to look up. His eye reflecting from the sun and glitters lightly.

"Umm. No? I always look at you in the eye." I murmurs, and trying to not blush.

My eye sways to my watch, 7:50 am. I widen my eyes and steps back from Kaname. "It's already this late!? I better go, see ya Kaname!" I squeak awkwardly and runs away leaving Kaname standing at the spot.

~Time flow to after school~

The day is finally over, it feels like my limbs are melting and all I want is to sleep.

When I walks past night dorm, that annoying voice calls out to me, "Mitsuki! Come here!" It's that Hanabusa Aidol. I suddenly have a chill up my spine. The glares from those fangirls, I turn around with a cold glare staring at Aidol.

His smile change gradually to a nervous expression. Hmm, shall I punish him with my anti-vampire whip? It's gonna be fun, just, not today.

"Mitsuki." Oh god, Kaname again. "Can I perhaps talk to you privately, now if you have time?" Again with the chill, but I ignore that and smile a little.

"Sure."

We walk toward the forest until we can not see the academy anymore.

"So, what made The Kuran Kaname want to talk to me privately?" I gave him a closed eye smile since I don't want to meet his eye.

I feel hands lift up my chin, surprised, I open my eyes and stares at Kaname. Too close! His face is millimeters away from me.

I slap his hands away blushing, taking an interest in the grass on the forest ground.

"Mitsuki, please, look at me." Kaname pleads and how could anyone say no to that? I force my eyes to looks at him only to find myself blush even harder.

"Just, just say what you want, want to tell me already." I stammer.

Kaname takes a deep breath and says, " Mitsuki, I know you like me but, with Yuuki."

What, what is this? I feel tears coming out, I squat down wiping my tears. I'm suppose to be strong but, why am I crying.

"I know Kaname." I sniffles, "that's why I was afraid. I was right after all, you do love Yuuki more."

"Wait, Mitsuki. It's not like that." He say it in a rush, "I should tell you, she is actually my sister."

Hah!? "Si, sister!?" I screams and jump up,

"Yes, I actually started to love you since the first week we met. Didn't you know that I got jealous each time you talked with another?"

With that said, I smile and for the first time since I fell for him, I looks at him in his eye. His hair flowing in the wind.

"I, I love you as well Kaname." I smile. "Thank you for your answer."

His hands reaching up to my head and pat me.

The spring to my love story's starts now.

The end!

How did you think? I have never written an one shot before. I read it before but even properly known what it is. It is possible that it would be the actual ending but maybe not? Next month, I'm gonna do Zero OK?

Please vote, comment and follow. Thanks!