Chapter 21. Wrath of an otaku

So, I started Attack on Titan... I know it's late but I did it because of a song, listen to it. I added it in. I know, I'm getting off topic.

The title is well, I guess u might know whoes wrath it is... yep, I made that person an otaku, although I think he originally is an otaku. Anyway, hope you would enjoy this chapter!♡♡♡

Mitsuki P.O.V.

I smile awkwardly at Hikaru and then I run off like an Olympic runner. Hmm, I might have broken the record for fastest runner ever.

"Mi, Mitsuki! Wait up! Why are you running away?!" Hikaru yell out as I keep running without turning my head. I ain't gonna suffer that idiotic vampire hunter's wrath, although...

"Miss Satsuki! Why are you running so fast!" I hear an idiotic male voice. Oh no, it's Cross Kaine...

I stop a metre away from the headmaster and look sideways avoiding his eyes. "Oh, Headmaster Cross. I was just jogging because I got bored? Why are you here? Looking for something or..." I trail off noticing my mistake. Why did i mention that he is looking for something!?

"Ah yes." Cross (can't be bothered to type the whole name all the time, hehe) says  in a malice way, " Someone, someone took my anime collection!"

Why! Why did I have to meet this idiot otaku now!?

"Mitsuki! Wait up!" A loud voice called out. This vampire idiot came at the wrong time! Oh no, why did I choose to come to this academy where not only I'm not safe from vampires, stuck with vampires that snuck into day class, and an idiot that is supposed to be a legendary vampire hunter. Oh did I mention a stuck up vampire-sama that is all i-am-so-amazing-because-i-am-born-a-kuran.

Hikaru run towards me in an inhumane speed carrying the anime stuff. When he notice Cross, he freeze up. Cross stares at the collection and the eyes glows black.

"WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN MY COLLECTION!?!?!?" Cross yells with hell-black aura around him. (Not a swear word, it's a colour)

Next, he slash out a sword that came out of no where and run towards Hikaru. I kind of feel sorry for Hikaru now, just a little bit.

I turn my head away so I won't have to look at the horrifying scene of an otaku that is going all yandere about his anime collection. "I can hear Hikaru scream in fear. I wanna help, but this is the wrath of otaku!

Uh oh. Attack on Otaku. Humanity can't win this one...

I fall to the ground with sorrow how Hikaru is sacrificed like this. That is when I feel a whip around my hip. The anti vampire whip!

I know Cross can't react to this but it a whip for god's sake, I still can hurt!

I stand up dramatically with my whip in my right hand.

Bang!

The sound of my whip is traumatizing, especially for Cross who took a full on attack from this baby. I love my weapons, I mean, who don't. Uh ok, those that got hit by these don't but other than that, people love these.

Cross turn his head to look at me with tears in his eyes as he sniffles. I looks just like Suoh Tamaki. Are they even the same person?

I roll my eyes and my eyes glue on Hikaru who is sitting down looking like he just been electricuted.

I walk towards the idiotic pureblood and stops centimeters away from him and smile in an evil way.

"Hikaru. Give me the collection back to the idiotic vampire hunter now." I smile purely, purely evil way.

Hikaru flinch uncomfortably wanting to say no but I keep staring at him non stop. Just imagine the most evil smile ever smiling centimeters away from you, that's Hikaru's position now.

"Fi, fine. I will." Hikaru stands up and walk towards Cross in a sad way hoping I will show sympathy to him, but no~

When Hikaru finally got to Cross, Cross' face light up light the Christmas lights in the city and smile childishly or rather in human words, like a baka.

I walk away trying to get away, that is until that legendary vampire hunter baka run up to me and hug my legs causing me to trip.

Wha! I scraped my leg, I turn my head to Hikaru to find him looking at me with blood red eyes. It's started, the blood night.

My heard beat unconditionally(ok, you can sing that song...) as I turn away to glare at Cross.

I can hear a few footsteps towards me, night class... It's afternoon but why are they awake!?

My eyes glance towards the footsteps, Aidol, Kaname and Ichijou.

Aidol react first scooping me up into his arms as his fangs reach for my neck. Kaname of cause stops him just before Aidol's fangs pierce my skin.

Ichijou desperately trying to control his thirst and succeeded half way with his eyes red yet his body not moving.

Hikaru kneel on the ground just on front of me muttering Mitsuki-sama for some dumb reason. Don't tell me his brain stopped working when he smell my blood?

I want to cry out but I can't. My hands reach for my dart on my skirt and shoot at Aidol, Ichijou and Hikaru's hand, but not Kaname's because e somehow Kaname is not that effected.

The boys bounces back to their normal selves as I let out a loud sigh. I'm not done yet.

I look to my right at Cross who is on the ground trying to escape but no.

I get ready and 3, 2, 1, GO!

I charge off at Cross. His face slowly change into a horrified face. "Please, Mitsuki, don't kill me!" He pleads.

I mouth to him clearly, No way.

"Kya!" Cross let out a scream. Hehe, he is about to see what is happening in Tartarus.

So, I beat him with with my whip like for 1 whole hour until I feel satisfied and walk back to dorm happily.

Done, boring right? Hopefully not though. Anyway, Wrath of the otaku is scary so never ever anger an otaku and take their collection.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I got 3k reads!!! Finally! This story had been up for 1 year and I am so proud. *cries with tears for happiness*

Please vote, comment and follow! Look forward to the next chapter next week!