Chapter 25. Ugh! Seriously?

Ok, I said I was gonna update weeks ago but I was with a bunch of  youtaite friends... I am too obsessed with youtaite and utaite sorry. I really need to update more often. It is like 1 am so if it's bad, blame my youtaite friends for keeping me awake... Oh, did I mention or most days, I was up to 4 am?
Ok I'll update..

Song: Dappou Rock 脱法ロック sang by MAFUMAFUUUUU SAMAAAA!!! AND SORARUUU SAMAAAAA!!! If you don't know the song or Soraru and Mafumafu, you need to search them up. You need them in your life, trust me.

Mitsuki P.O.V.

For the next several days, it was boring... Everyone spent the days with night class researching and tracking and some day class students just providing look out.

However I noticed some were acting a little different from usual. In fact, it is pretty obvious, well obvious enough for me to notice.

Kaname for one is not acting like Mr. I-am-Kuran-and-I-am-so-powerful-that-everyone-should-bow-down-to-me to me anymore. Instead, he is being polite? I have a strange feeling that it could potentially be he wants something of me... Or was this just another plan to be more powerful like he will become Mr. I-am-Kuran-and-I-am-so-powerful-that-everyone-should-bow-down-to-me-I-even-overtaken-the dumb-ruler-of-youkai-kingdom-so-I-can-control-the-world?

Then there is Zero. I guess it is shocking that I am still alive even though I died a month ago... He is not as cold anymore to anyone now? I think I saw him smile once, like so tiny that I barely noticed. I wonder why he wouldn't smile normally yet only rarely? I'm quite happy he started to open up actually. This just means he would have more friends!

Yuuki however, is one of the few that act normal. Rather than normal, she act like the selfish and annoyed girl as she always have been. It's annoying me really... I wonder why would Kaname consider Yuuki, well, I guess a Mr. I-am-Kuran-and-I-am-so-powerful-that-everyone-should-bow-down-to-me-I-even-overtaken-the dumb-ruler-of-youkai-kingdom-so-I-can-control-the-world would like such a person, not surprising...

All the night class... It's just so irritating now! I dislike them even more than before, which i wasn't sure is possible but it is, just because now I am the ruler of youkai kingdom, they have started to bow and call me sama!? It certainly does not sound nice like "oh Mitsuki-sama!" "How are you Mitsuki-sama?" They were so cold to me to the point they despise me and now this. I prefer them hating me.

Did I mention I am transferred to night class as I am too dangerous for the day class students? Yep, now I put up with vampires, which I remind you I hate, every single day!!!

I have to force my eyes to close and sleep during morning and force my eyes open at night, what is wrong with their sleep cycle? I think they need to reconsider it, such a dumb way of a cycle.

To be honest, in night class, the subjects are like why we don't drink blood of humans, maintaining peace between us and humans, geography and how to locate blood source that is not from humans, science of how to creat blood tablets and blood cells. I mean seriously? They educate vampires to do this? Are you kidding me!?

The seating allocation is not a happy thing either. I am next to Mr. I-am-Kuran-and-I-am-so-powerful-that-everyone-should-bow-down-to-me-I-even-overtaken-the dumb-ruler-of-youkai-kingdom-so-I-can-control-the-world and how do I know he won't jump up and bring a knife to my throat? You never know what will happen with these vampires.

I sigh as I hear the ending bell ring. Finally it is time to sleep and well, run from these vampires.

"Mitsuki-sama." Rima, who is nice and not like others. If only she is human...

I turn to her and and say: "Hmm? What is it?"

"I was wondering if you want to join everyone for some tea and snacks?" Rima said, as emotionlessly as always. Emotionless is better than everyone else right? "I forgot to mention, Kaname-sama and Hikaru-sama will be joining as well."

Well, I was gonna say yes, but as soon as I heard Kaname's name... I think I'll have second thoughts. "What time will it be? I might think about it."

"15 minutes."

"Uh, that's soon. I'll just go to my room for a bit and I might come." I say calmly, trying to not show how eager I am. Like, as if I am eager to have tea with Kaname.

"Okay. See you."

"Bye! I might see you later!"

I walk towards the dorm and begin to wonder who could be the invader or youkai? I run a list of names in my mind, but there is no hint is there...

On the corner of my eye, I catch Miyabi running. She seems to be looking for someone. I'm gonna take a blind shot and say she is looking for me.

"Oi! Hey there Miyabi!" I shout in a loud voice to her, just enough she can hear it.

"Mi-chan!? Yes! I finally found you, you have no idea how worried I am. I have been looking for you ever since you finished class!! Where were you?" Miyabi run towards me and jump! She landed perfectly on top of me. I fell over, obviously, and her weight on top of me and hugging me is suffocating me.

"Wah!? Don't jump on people and suffocate them as soon as you see people!" I cry out to Miyabi as I try to get her off me.

"Okay okay..."

"So, er. I was wondering any hint for searching the person that destroyed your, I mean our kingdom?"

"Hmm." Miyabi close her eyes and think for a few S Edmonds before responding. " I can only think of one thing, it is a pureblood vampire, quite a lot like, 10% of population which is about 10 thousand of us are turned into a level E. I think it's a he? My memory is fuzzy as it is like 10 years ago."

Oh ok. Wait a second!? That match up to someone I know with a name called Mr. I-am-Kuran-and-I-am-so-powerful-that-everyone-should-bow-down-to-me. How perfect, great match.

"Thanks Miyabi, I might find the culprit soon enough. Still, I need to finish my game okay?" I say in a happy yet mischievous tone.

Now, I feel like using some torturous ways to find the culprit. Maybe if I use threats on Kaname... He he he.

"Mi, Mi-chan? That expression is a bit creepy. Are you ok?" Miyabi whispers with a worried expression.

"I'm fine, I just need to get some wasabi, mustard and my whip out. That surely will get me my answer."

Ok, I am sorry I forgot to update. Are you ready for some torture soon? I'm sure you are. I wonder who will be threatened... I'm feeling like Karma so yep.

I am too obsessed with youtaite, utaite and vocaloid it's not even funny. Ugh! I need to write one more chapter! I have such a great plan so looks forward to it okay?

If you enjoyed this (which I'm sure you didn't) please vote, follow, but I prefer you to comment about how I can improve or if there is a good idea for ending, tell me. I would be glad to know!