Chap 11 The moon light shines bright

So, I will be writing as much as I possibly can from now on ok? But I may be too lazy some times and that is a reason why some time it take such a long time to update. I looked back at my chapters, I found out the start have a lot of reads and it just get lower and lower. For those that read all stories up to this point, I thank you very much. Please keep reading and tell me how to make it better!

Yuuki POV

I watched Kaname-senpai carry Mitsuki away. Why she just keep taking things away from me? I absolutely despite her. Pureblood's should just go after her and bite her into a level E, next she shall be killed by a vampire hunter!

From far away, Zero walk towards me with a hand on his head. I wonder what happened. "Zero!" I called out. Zero continued to walk towards me without a sound.

He looked up and charged towards me. No! No! That's not Zero, he is not a beast in human form. Tell me this is a dream.

Before I could react. I feel fangs pierce through my skin. Blood is coming out of me every second. I hold up my hand to push Zero away, but still, he is a level E. Why did I never notice that?

I opened up my eyes. I could see everything blur. The last thing I heard is a voice calling out to me.

Mitsuki POV

I could here Yuuki's cry from where the moon dorm is. I rushed at Yuuki even though I hate her but still, a vampire might be after her, or even worse. A pureblood. Maybe Kaname lost his mind.

I run as fast as I can to reach her. Zero. He lost control.

I thought about the reason and come to a conclusion. Me, I made him and all other vampire lose control. Sorry.

I reached out to my personal whip and gripped it hard. I shouldn't go easy just because he is level E. And if he doesn't stop, I have to kill Zero.

Still terrified by the though, I charged at him with my fastest speed. Before I even reach him, I stopped. The school is soo big, how can I run from the moon dorm, to the fountain area and then to Zero?

I charged after I finished my 5 second break. I used my whip quickly. I think I swing it a bit too far and...

I tripped AGAIN! Oh no, my knee, it's bleeding again.

Trust me, it's not nice to trip twice in one night, it's even worse when you trip in front of a mad level E that is about to drink your blood.

I tried to stand up, but Zero already charged at me, for a vampire fast speed is lightning speed for a normal person. I tried to use my whip once again. But I am way too slow.

I can feel fangs pierce my skin. "Ze... Zero!" I whispered. He can't hear me, what did I expect? Him to stop?

I can feel Zero struggling to stop, he must hate himself right now, to bite someone, just like the beast in human form he mentioned before.

I forced myself to hold up my whip and attack him, it kinda worked, except it hit home in the neck which is really dangerous for his life.

I whispered sorry and jump backwards. I swing my whip and use it to trap him.

Yay! I did not trip AGAIN! And my plan worked! For the first time in forever!

He started to gain conscious, his eyes faded from blood red to gentle purple. Finally, that made him ok now. I forgot that the whip is still there and watched Zero struggle.

Well, this is interesting. Zero looked my way and sniffed the air.

" Mitsuki?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Why is your knee bleeding?"

"Oh, long story. Not your fault thought, my fault for tripping, again. So yep, not your fault."

"Sorry, Mitsuki. I know I lost control. Your neck, it's still... bleeding."

I reached to my neck. Oh alright, got to clean that wound. I nodded slowly and walked away enduring the pain. I have a slight feeling that he is about to chase after me but stopped.

Kaname POV

Oh, not again. It's that sweet scent in the air. I glanced out the window. Mitsuki. That's interesting. Two injuries in a single night. I thought I told her that this will drive all vampire within 2 km crazy, and maybe, even me.

I walked out the room without a sound, all the others bowed and continued the class. I walked in a normal pace towards her, obviously she is out the door. The scent is everywhere. I looked behind me, many have their eyes red looking my way.

I pushed the door open. " Mitsuki, what did I tell you half an hour ago?"

Mitsuki stared at me and looked down. " oh, it's just you Kaname. Well, I tripped."

Ha! Tripped? Just tripped? I continued to ask. " Then change of question. Why are there a bite mark on your neck?" I stepped closer to have a good look. She backed away.

"It's nothing." Never thought she will act like this.

I continued to stepped towards her and held her arm to clean it.

" Wa, wait! What are you doing?" She screamed.

"We have to get it cleaned, some vampire are coming this way.

I pushed open my room door and layer her down like before.

Original plan: clean the wound

Now: bite her.

I should not do it. But the scent is too strong.

I leaned closer. Oh no.

I pushed myself away and popped a blood tablet in. I mouthed sorry and cleaned her wound.

Really close to making her a vampire.

Sorry I did not update. Just drawing you know, I love art so yeah. This is a strange chapter! Nearly 500 reads! I was soo excited and yay!

Please comment, like or follow please! I love it when people comment and give me suggestions.