Chap 6 The brothers

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I promised that I will update everyday, but I was really busy so sorry! I will try to update as much as I can't nee!

Mitsuki POV

Yuuki ran off as soon as I greeted her. But why? Does she hate me or something? Or did she get the wrong idea? Then it suddenly crossed my mind that she saw me with Zero chatting.

She wants the both of them. Selfish girl.

I sigh softly in my heart and looks in front of me blankly. Is it just me but does fangirls always want everyone at the same time...

"Ah!" I yell out. A pain started in my heart. I feel like that my heart is about to explode from the constant jumps. I, don't want to die from heart attack! God bless, kamisama, amituofuo.

As soon as I groaned, Zero comes over and yells:"Hey! Mitsuki? Are you ok? What's wrong?"

I attempt to answer but I can't hear myself. It hurts. I scream again. I think that might have attracted many night class students and they dashed over here for the entertainment. My vision starts to blur and I faint.

I open my eyes in a room with bare amount of light to see. I want to go back! "You are finally awake Mitsuki." An unknown voice called out. His light blue hair is short and smooth, kind of like Kaname, his purple eyes a slight more richer hue than mine.

I am scared. I want to cry but instead I remained calm to avoid rashness:" Who, who are you?"

He smiles darkly. "You will find out soon..." He stood up and walked towards me. He showed his long fang, a pureblood. I don't know why, I just feel he is.

I stare hopelessly as I see him about to drink my blood. A second later, i notice something strange. I can move again?

He let his guard down and I slap him with all my might. I assume most pureblood have ever been slapped before. Well, experience the pain then.

I shout as loud as I could and said:" Answer me! Who are you? Why are you after my blood? What's so special about it? Why everyone is after it?"

I yelled so loud I surprised myself. It's almost as if I am a pureblood giving out my orders.

All he did is smile, but a kind and gentle smile this time. " I am Hikaru, a person who used to know you. You forgot about me didn't you? I though, that might... Nevermind, haha. And stop hiding there Daiki. Talk to Mitsuki." A boy shorter than Hikaru came out. I can tell he is more of a gentle character than Hikaru. Maybe it's his long blue hair and dark blue eyes. Are they brothers?

So I decided to ask:" Um, are you two like brothers?" They gave a me a light nod and they fade away without notice.

A dream? I closed my eyes and found Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, and many others I met before. They are all looking down at me with a worried expression. " What are you all doing here? Especially you, Mister Kaname. Just leave will you?" I said looking really annoyed.

He shrug and walk away, " As you wish." All the vampires look at me, Kaname then back to me with a horrified expression. Yay! (Slight exaggeration) I became the first mortal to talk back to a pureblood, other than a vampire hunter of cause. I smile proudly in my heart.

"Ha! Even a pureblood gave up. I am the most powerful person now! I won against a pureblood!" I yell and starts skipping around happily.

Kaname POV

What? Is that girl crazy? I ran all the way here to find out what happened to her and that's all I get? Such a terrible girl. I will never talk to her again or sympathise her again.

"Kaname-Sama! Are you ok with her saying such horrible things to you? Do you wish for me to punish her?" Hanabusa call out. I slowly turn around and shakes my head as disapproval.

I really can not be bothered with a human girl as such, waste of time.

Yuuki is the first to break the silence:" Your eyes, senpai. They, they are red." She says with a trembling voice. Red? Really? Why would I be mad, I hate her, so I shouldn't be mad. It's natural I wouldn't be mad, we both hate each other right?

So what do you think of why Kaname is mad? Sorry it's been like 4 days since I last updated. I was really busy sorry! Maybe I might just promise I will update as much as I can. Hope you enjoy it.
Please vote, follow and most importantly comment if you can nee! Love you all 😘😘😘