Chapter 5

Collins P.O.V.

Once I entered the large hotel I looked around in awe it was absolutely beautiful. There was a huge chandelier in the center of the lobby and the walls were all marble. 

"This place is beautiful," I turn to talk to Liam and notice he is gone.

Oh no I am in a huge hotel and I have lost Liam great.

"Are you coming or not," I hear a voice say a little ways off.

"Coming, sorry got caught up in the beauty of this place."

"It is quite beautiful just wait until you see our room," he said and chuckled.

We then got on the elevator to go to their room and there was an awkward silence until I broke it asking if anyone else was home.

"Uh, actually no Harry is gone to Burger King... I think it is with Zayn,Louis and Niall," he said back stepping out of the elevator and getting his room key out.

" You didn't wan't to go?" I asked.

"Nah, I am not really hungry but I am tired so I decided to just stay here," he said shrugging his shoulders and pushing on the door trying to get it open.

"Oh, are you having problems?" I asked giggling a little bit.

"Well uh yes... I grabbed the wrong keys these are the keys to Louis car and the flat in London which means my keys are still in there,"he said pointing at the door.

"Oopps, what are we gonna do now?" I asked him laughing at what he did.

"Well we are just gonna have to sit here until the boys are back if that is alright with you, you can keep me company," he said laughing and sitting down next to the door.

"Okay I will stay just cause I have nothing better to do," I say sitting down beside him.

"Great... so what do you wanna talk about," I said folding my legs Indian style and scooting closer to him.

"Well uh who is your favorite member in One Direction?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Haha uh... Harry,"I said blushing.

"Really why?"

"Do you think you can keep a secret,"I asked blushing a deeper tone of red.

"If you are going to say that you have a crush on Harry then I already knew,"he said bluntly.

"What how did you know?" I questioned.

"I can read people really well let's just say," he said winking at me.

"Jerk," I said hitting his arm playfully.

"Is your head still hurting?" he asked changing the subject.

"Actually it is a little bit," 

"Hummm...well when we finally get inside the room we shall get you some ice for that poor head of yours,"he said patting my head. I laughed and we just kept talking for like 25 minutes about random things like why he thinks that turtles are the most awesomest creatures alive. We even got on the subject of how I wanted to kiss someone on New Years Eve as the clock strikes 12:00. He thought is was gross, girly crap which earned him a hit to the shoulder. After that we became bored again and decided to race each other up and down the floor of the hotel. I won several times and so did he but the funnest thing about it was the aggravated faces we got from the people getting on and off the elevator. I think us running past them right when they were about to step out of the elevator ticked them off the most. This one old lady looked as if she was going to have a heart attack but the bad part is we still found it funny. Liam said he heard her mumble a cuss word under her mouth after she walked past us...it just made me laugh more.