Chapter 34

Liam's P.O.V.

"Hey Collins can I ask you something?" 

"Depends..." Collins teased.

"Well,would you like to go to Prom with me?" I asked nervously as we were sitting on the couch in the living room together with Loki.

"No, I wan't my last prom proposal to be spectacular," Collins bluntly stated. "Your in the world's biggest boy band, you got money think of something."

"That's not the answer I was hoping for, but fine." 

Collins then lied her head on my chest as we watched Awkward. "Why does my girlfriend have to be so complicated?" I whispered to myself, but I was actually trying to aggravate Collins.

"Girlfriend?" Collins asked looking up at me excitedly. "You've never mentioned me being your girlfriend before."

"Do I have to ask you to be my girlfriend in a spectacular way too?" I laughed. 

"Shut it Payne!" Collins commanded and then punched me.

"You two have an abusive relationship," Louis said intruding on our conversation.

"Well, I asked Collins to be my girlfriend and she punched me," I told Louis with a sad expression across my face. "I also asked her to Prom with me and she rejected me."

"Collins Elizabeth Taylor how could you reject this precious face?" Louis asked grabbing my face from behind the couch and squished it. "Isn't it just adorable? You know you wanna kiss it," Louis continued squishing my face and then shoved me towards Collins.

"Let go mate!" I pleaded but sounded funny because he still had a hold of my face.

Collins helped free me from Louis grasp on my face and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Face rape!" Louis shouted and then started running and screaming "face rape".

"I just kissed him on the cheek Louis!" Collins defended and climbed over the back of the couch and tackled Louis to the ground. I then climbed over the back of the couch trying to break up the two of them. Loki just remained sitting on the couch looking at us like we were crazy.

"Oh, hey guess what guys?" Harry said interrupting the current predicament we were in.

"Yes?" we all responded in sync. 

"Why are you all piled up on the floor like that?" Harry asked curiously; I think he was weirded out by the positions we we all in.

"Long story mate," Louis coughed from underneath me.

"Let the boy breathe!" Harry commanded and helped us all up off of Louis.

"Awe, look Liam Larry Stylinson moment!" Collins awed to me.

"Should we give you guys some privacy?" I asked jokingly.

"No, but I got some awesome news for Louis," Harry stated excitedly.

"Eleanor is going to be able to come to Prom with you, she'll fly over a week before Prom," Harry said to a overly excited Louis, who kissed Harry on the cheek and ran off to his room.

"At least he doesn't have to go all out and what not to get her to go with him," I complained playfully. 

That earned me another punch...

Harry just stood there watching us argue an punch one another. "Oh, hey Liam um... Danielle and  I are sort of a 'thing' now..." Harry confessed uncomfortably. Collins and I both stopped hitting one another and I told him that Collins and I are sort of a thing now too. 

"Are you kidding me? You and Collins have been a 'thing' since you first layed eyes on one another," Harry stated smiling at the two of us. I saw Collins face turn a dark shade of red out of the corner of my eye. "Yes Liam, Collins is blushing if you were wondering," Harry laughed. "But, I hope we're cool mate?" 

"Never been cooler," I replied giving Harry a hug of reassurance.

Harry then walked away to his room leaving Collins and I alone once again. "Liam, I left Jay-Z home alone with my mother, I am dead... I've gotta get home and take care of the thing," Collins said worriedly whilst grabbing her things and rushing towards the door.

"I'll take care of him tomorrow!" I called as she closed the door and nodded meaning she heard me.

When she left everyone else was busy so I just sat and talked to Loki. "So, Loki do you like Collins alright?" I asked sounding completly dumb to myself for talking to a dog. "Wait, she never told me if she'd be my girlfriend or not!" I told Loki in shock.

I grabbed my car keys off the kitchen counter and left to get an answer from Collins. 

House number 47, 48, can I not remember her dang house number? 

I finally found her house only because I saw her hummer outside, Thank God.

I pulled in her driveway and quickly ran onto her porch and rang the doorbell.

"Oh, I Liam!" her mother said happily answering the door. "What can I do for you dear?"

"Um, may I talk to Collins?" I asked politely.

"Sure, just one moment," she replied.  "Collins, Liam is here to see you!" she called.

Collins came running down the stairs to the doorway where I was. "What can I do for you Liam?" Collins questioned low on air from running. 

"You never answered my question," I stated worriedly. I looked to the side and saw that Collins mother was watching from the kitchen. "What question?" Collins asked completely clueless.

"Will you um, be my girlfriend," I whispered quietly so maybe her mother couldn't hear, because it was kind of embarrassing asking a girl to be your girlfriend. 

"You came all this way just to get an answer from me?" Collins questioned happily, she even looked like she was going to cry.

"Will you?" I asked getting nervous and impatient.

"Of course Liam!" Collins said hugging my neck tightly. I looked over Collins shoulder while we were hugging,and saw her mother cleaning the kitchen counter smiling from ear to ear.

Hey Guys! Awe they are a couple now, officially!

 Hope everyone has a Great Easter! (:                                 

PLEASE ADD, COMMENT, OR VOTE! 

XX

Shy

Dedicated to ereader26, thanks for voting and commenting!(:

.