Chapter 9

Collins P.O.V.

Macy and I had been out shopping for the day because the New Years party was just a week away, and we needed to have the perfect dresses to wear! We figured really rich people were going to be attending this party so we decided to spend part of our Christmas Eve shopping for a new dress. 

"We really have to hurry Collins I have to be home for Christmas Eve dinner!" Macy said rushing me to the dressing rooms to try on this light blue dress that was really puffy, yet cute.

Louis had told us that it was going to be a formal party and we had to wear masks and all, I was so excited.

"What do you think?" I asked stepping out of the dressing room.

"Oh my gosh Collins you look stunning!" Macy said almost unhinging her jaw it seemed. 

"You don't look to bad yourself Macy," I said winking at her creepily.

"Do you think Niall will like it?" she asked while twirling around in her pink silk dress.

"Very much so!" I said smiling and patting her on the back to give her a confidence boost.

"We better get going or our mothers are going to kill us!" Macy said running back into the dressing room to get changed back into her normal clothes so that we could go pay for our rather pricey items.

"I'm so glad our mom's are going to let us do this!" Macy said squealing as we walked out of the high priced clothing store.

"I know right! I think its just cause they trust 'the guys'," I said putting the car in reverse to take Macy home. 

Once I had finally got Macy home I had to speed all the way back to my house so my mother wouldn't kill me for being home late; the woman and her RULES my gosh!

"Collins your ten minutes late!" my mother yelled at me.

"I'm sorry mom...Macy and I lost track of time shopping and all," I replied nervously.

"Well,let me see your dress for this party!" she squeaked dropping the attitude completely.

"Oh, yeah it's beautiful," I said as I pulled it from behind my back to show my mom the light blue 500 dollar dress. 

"Collins that is absolutely beautiful and now all you need is a mask and someone to do your hair," she said smiling from ear to ear.

"What about shoes?" I asked concerned.

"I have some you can borrow that are in decent condition since this dress you bought cost so much," she implied pointing to the dress.

"Alright then momma! I love you, I'm going to go hang the dress in my room so it won't get messed up," I said and ran upstairs to put the dress away.

When I entered my room I noticed I had left my phone at home all day because it was laying on my night stand and it was blinking showing that I had a new message. Correction five new messages. 

Louis: Are you excited the party is only a week away don't forget a mask!

Niall:  NO SCHOOL YEA! NO SCHOOL YEA! I WAN'T FOOD COLLINS!

Zayn: Hey chick(:

Liam: Hey gurl! xx

Macy: Had fun with you! We need to get together before the party and make masks!

I replied to all the text messages but got depressed when I noticed I hadn't received one today from Harry... POO!

To Louis: Yes I am! Macy and I are going to make our masks!

To Niall: You are so random NIALL HORAN!

To Zayn: Hey dude!

To Liam: Hey Liam! You are so funny with your little xx at the end of all your texts your just a big LOSER!

To Macy: Ditto! I had fun to and how about the day after tomorrow we get together?(:

Once I had replyed to my five best buds I decided to text Harry.

To Harry: Hey Harold(: How's it going?

I was a bit nervous that Harry was mad at me for the whole 'kiss' thing yesterday. Believe it or not Harry was my first kiss, he probably thought it was a dreadful kiss cause he has kissed I bet a million girls in his lifetime.

Tomorrow was Christmas and I was excited to give my presents to everyone. Especially the boys but now that I think about it I may just give their presents to them at the New Years Eve Party. I am actually really surprised mom was even willing to let me go,but she said its only because my grades are really good right at the moment. I am in a really good mood at the moment because I am so excited about the party. AHHHH COLLINS CHILL!  I gonna have a great time I can already tell I just gotta patch things up with Harry probably cause its been 3 whole minutes and still no reply! Grrr... I will just go to bed and not think about it cause it sure is upsetting me! 

Christmas Morning

'I took a trip to the 3000 this song just hit multi platinum everybody bought our seventh album'

Gosh, I really need to get around to changing that song. 

I got up and pushed the off button on my phone so the Jonas Brothers would stop singing.

Just a random thought...it would be really embarrassing if that wen't off around one of the boys....

"Collins come down here and open your presents!" my mother called from downstairs.

"Coming," I replied as I hopped down each step ready for my presents to be revealed.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS COLLINS!" all five boys hollered at the top of their lungs welcoming me into my living room.

"Are you guys my Christmas presents?" I asked faking sadness.

"No, hush your mouth peasant and go get your present its outside," Louis said and pointed towards the door.

I walked towards the door but before I opened it I turned around and asked, "Are you guys going to be staying all day?" 

"Well no actually our family's are coming over to the hotel in a bit and we had a little time to waste so we came by to say Merry Christmas in person," Harry said sweetly.

Hum, I guess he wasn't mad about what happened but he still didn't ever text me back.

"Alright," I said as I turned the door knob to reveal a beautiful white Hummer.

"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS!" I said throwing my arms around my mom and dad.

"Well we only paid for half of it dear," my dad said grinning and pointing to the five blushing boys.

"Are you serious?" I asked not believing they would buy me a car, when they have only known me for like a couple of weeks.

"Well, yeah we love you Collins!" Zayn said coming over to give me a hug.

"But, you gotta use it to come see us," Liam said laughing and hugging me tightly.

"I don't know how to repay you guys!" I said tearing up.

"Don't cry Collins, just don't cry and you don't have to," Niall said rubbing my back and showing me the inside of my new car.

Well, this has to be the BEST Christmas EVER! I have my 5 best buds here and a new car, and no more walking home from school YEAAA!!!

Hey Guys! Hope this Chapter was okay! It will get better don't give up on it! (:  Please ADD, COMMENT, OR VOTE! (image of her car in the sidebar) (:

XX

Shy