Chapter 18

Collins P.O.V.

My worst nightmare had come true...

All I could do was run, I turned around quickly and just ran like I did before,but this time I didn't know where I was going I just wanted to be alone. I tapped my foot in the elevator probably annoying this old lady that was in there with me, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered to me now I had just gave up a college scholarship and I was too late to tell Liam that my FEELINGS for him were immense.

Once the elevator finally opened I started running again, but stopped dead in my tracks when I looked out the corner of my eye and found Claire making out with Niall! Niall immediately pushed Claire off of him but still...

NO SHE JUST DIDN'T!

 First of all she practically ruined Louis' and Harry's friendship, and now she's gonna try and mess up my best friends relationship with Niall! HECK TO THE NO!

I was tired of being 'Mrs. Goody two shoes'', Claire had crossed the line.

I ran back to the elevator door and sprinted to the boys' room. Harry was right at the door; about to walk out and I grabbed his shirt, pulled him to the guard rail and let him watch Claire get her flirt on with Niall. I felt sorry for Niall though cause she did the same thing to Louis who also has a girlfriend. Harry's jaw dropped to the floor and he fell against the wall in tears. 

"I didn't trust Louis, I'm an awful friend," Harry admitted.

"You kind of were," I said truthfully.

"Louis will forgive you though, you guys have a special bond no one can break," I said patting him on the back and walking back to the elevator.

When the elevator door was starting to close someone caught the door with their foot. 

It was Harry?

"Collins, I wanted to thank you for showing me what Claire was doing," Harry said happily.

Then the MOST unexpected thing happened...

Harry kissed me...

MY LIFE SUCKS!

Harry immediately backed out the door and smiled; boys are so confusing...

Harry left my mind wondering why he had just kissed me,and Liam had broken my heart.

The elevator finally reached the ground level and Niall was there waiting for me. 

"Did you see that Collins?" Niall asked in complete fear.

"I did, but I know that you didn't wan't her to kiss you," I said giving him a hug and leaving to go home on that note.

Claire was sitting outside the hotel when I walked out so I decided to tell her off; it was my turn.

"Hi Claire," I said snobbishly kind of like her.

"Oh hi Collins!" Claire cheerfully replied back.

"Cut the crap and leave Claire, Harry is done with you and so am I so if you don't wan't trouble I'd leave," I warned and left her on that note. Her facial expression was PRICELESS!

I was through with all of this childish drama and I started to run off my troubles on the way home.

About an hour after jogging to random places I got home finally. The bad part was my hummer was in the driveway which meant my mother was home...

GREAT!

"Thank you so much Harry for calling, I was worried sick," my mother said into the phone and mine and her eyes met right when she hung up.

"Collins Elizabeth Taylor do you realize what you have just done?" my mother said surprisingly calm.

"Yes mom, but I have a reason," I defended.

"That is?" she questioned back.

"I had to leave because of Liam," I confessed completely.

"Liam?" she asked cocking her head like Macy. (the lost dog look)

"Mom, I just wanna be left alone right now," I pleaded.

"This was the worst day of my life," I continued.

"Well, just to let you know that you were not offered any scholarships; me and Katie stayed to find out," mother said walking over to me and enveloping me into a hug.

"I'm still proud you wen't after what you wanted Collins, so I am a proud mother," she said smiling and kissing my forehead. 

I half smiled and walked up to my room to cry and listen to sad music...that's what girls that have a bad day do right? 

Just when will my life straighten out?

Hey Guys! Sorry this chapter wasn't the best but the story needs it for later!(: Please ADD, COMMENT, OR VOTE! (:

XX

SHY