Chapter 31

Collins P.O.V.

I woke up the second time now fully awake. Liam was still in the same position; asleep. It was like his cologne never wore off, because that boy still smelt amazing. While I was still awkwardly "smelling" Liam sort of Louis walked in the living room.

"I was just about to wake you two up bu-," he stopped mid-sentence. "Were you just sniffing Liam?" Louis questioned curiously.

"Uh, no," I lied, looking to the left.

Liam then woke up. "Oh, just to let you know Liam Collins was sniffing you a minute ago," Louis said smiling deviously at me.

"I know, I woke up while she was," Liam replied smiling back at me the same way Louis was.

I just rolled my eyes then stood up from the floor, and escaped the arising awkward conversation. I walked quickly to the bathroom and started getting ready for school. OH CRAP I DON'T HAVE A CHANGE OF CLOTHES!

"Hey, uh Lou I need some clothes," I called to Louis who was laughing at something with Liam.

"Lou!" I called louder.

"Look Collins!" Louis said laughing hysterically at the fake doll poop.

"Very funny Lou, but I need clothes to wear," I pleaded.

"Liam will give you some sweats and a shirt," Louis said patting me on the back trying to calm me down. "Don't sweat it Collins." 

"If I give you clothes you gotta change the baby, I mean even fake poop stinks!" Liam said still interested and focused on the fake poop.

That's boy's for you...

"Fine," I finally agreed and Liam wen't to get me some clothes while I changed the dumb baby.

"Hey, Collins I'm gonna have to ride to school with you this morning," Liam said entering the living room with sweat pants and a One Direction t-shirt.

"Why?"

"We are two hours late for school, the other boys already left," Liam said nonchalantly. 

"Louis over slept as well, but got ready before us," Liam continued.

"Liam! Oh my gosh, my mother is going to kill me!" I exclaimed and grabbed the clothes out of Liam's hands and ran into the bathroom to get dressed.

When I finally got ready I looked ridiculous, but it is what it is. "Hurry up Liam!" I shouted at him. We had already wasted thirty minutes getting ready. "Chill Collins, grab Jay-Z and we can go," Liam said getting aggravated with me. 

Once we were in the car and buckled up I started driving extremely fast to get to school. "We are already running late Collins you can chill," Liam stated gripping the side of my passenger door. "You are driving way to fast!" he argued towards me. 

"Everything is okay Liam! I got this!" I exclaimed back with frustration growing.

Liam,out of no where grabbed the steering wheel and swerved us to the curb. "Are you mental Liam!" I shouted, anger growing plus more frustration. "You even made the baby start crying!"  

"Chill Collins, and when we start driving again don't go over 40!" Liam commanded.

"Your not my dad," I snapped back.

"That's it I'm taking the batteries out of that thing!" Liam said starting to crawl back into the back seat to take the batteries out. I grabbed Liam's foot and pulled him back into the passenger's seat. Liam gave me a hateful look and then slumped down in his seat with clear anger across his face. 

"I can't believe I ever liked her," he mumbled to himself; but I over heard.

"The same to you Liam," I said taking the key out of the ignition.

"Why did you take the key out?" Liam questioned.

"You and I are alike in a lot of ways Liam, almost mirrors of each other," I said avoiding his question; we were going to talk. "The same characteristics that I hate about you, you hate about me."

"I don't push people away," Liam argued back.

"You pushed me away yourself Liam," I retorted.

"I was trying to freaking help you Collins, your best friend had just died!" Liam defended.

"I'm sorry we all have bad days Liam!"

"No, you have to make everyone else around you feel like crap when you feel like crap, don't you Collins?" Liam asked rather annoyed.

I burst into tears, Liam was right.

"Well, I'm sorry to be such a burden to you," I replied calmly.

"You are a sweet person Collins you just have funny ways of showing it," Liam continued.

"Thanks," I said through my tears and started the car again. 

Liam quickly took the keys out of the ignition this time. "Time for you to judge me," Liam said calmly.

"It's just you don't understand me at all Liam," I explained.

"I do more than you think," Liam added with a genuine smile growing across his face. 

We sat in silence for a few minutes while Liam contemplated something.

"Now, this time I'm going to ask if I can kiss you," Liam said out of no where; breaking the silence.

"I'm kind of with Harry, and your with Danielle," I confessed unfortunately.

"I see, let's just get to school," Liam said slumping back down in his seat once.

"Oh, and I guess your invited to our party this weekend, it's at our place," and that was the last thing Liam said to me before we made it to school. Liam rushed into the school after we parked and didn't even say goodbye... and left me with Jay-Z, who was still currently crying.

Did I just really mess up? 

Nah, we both are in a relationship...

But, dang my feelings for Liam are growing even more than before, I think...

Yeah... I just messed up!

Hey Guys! This is just a filler chapter, but I hope you guys are liking the book so far! Keep reading...(:  ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT ( FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED) , ADD OR VOTE TOO!

XX

Shy