Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V.

After Collins had left with Liam I bumped into Macy.

"Oh, hey Harry do you know where Niall is?" Macy asked looking around the backstage area.

"Nope, sorry you can try his dressing room though," I suggested.

"Thanks, oh great show tonight Harry!" Macy shouted to me as she walked away.

The truth is I had absolutely no feelings whatsoever for Macy. I wanted to make Collins jealous... I know it may hurt Niall and Macy's relationship,but I'll do what I gotta do. I mean I kissed her in the elevator before Liam, Liam just kissed her tonight for the first time! I Beat you Liam! To put my plan into action I needed to 'get to Macy'. 

"Hey Macy!" I hollered to her down the hall.

"What Harold?" she questioned turning around like she was annoyed.

I heard the door to the 'secret room' start to ease open so I grabbed Macy by the hips and improvised... (yeah, I kissed her)

I looked out the corner of my eye and saw both Liam's and Collins jaws come unhinged at the sight before them. Maybe my plan will work?

Collins P.O.V.

I was frozen, like literally! I couldn't move, all I could do was stare at my best friend make out with one of my other best friends. The only bad part about this was my BEST FRIEND had a BOYFRIEND already! Finally they did break apart the kiss,and Macy just stood there shooting her head back and forth from me to Harry. Macy then ran away in tears.

"Mate, what just happened?" Liam asked sounding rather ticked at Harry.

"SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Liam started to raise his voice and move closer to Harry.

"HER BOYFRIEND IS ONE OF YOUR BEST MATES TOO!" Liam was officially yelling in Harry's face.

Harry backed up against the wall and Liam was getting to close for comfort, I think he was gonna hit him... so I got in between them.

"Did Macy agree to kiss you Harry?" I questioned him.

Harry just stood there up against the wall, refusing to make eye contact with me or Liam. Paul then came around the corner and saw a ticked Liam and an upset Harry only inches away from each other. (me being the barrier between them)

"What's going on here?" Paul asked sternly.

"Why don't you tell him Harry," Liam said angrily,snarling in disgust towards Harry.

"I have nothing to say," Harry said and then slipped out from behind me and brushed past Paul.

"Someone please explain what just happened," Paul pleaded with curiousity.

"Something happened that Harry is going to regret," Liam said walking away from me and Paul towards his dressing room.

I started walking in the opposite direction of Liam to maybe find Macy and get some answers. Paul was just left there in the middle of the hall with no clue as to what was going on... poor Paul.

 This is not cool...One Direction is in a fight? 

My best friend is crying and upset... 

Crap.

JUST CRAP!

Liam's P.O.V.

I walked away from Collins and Paul in complete anger towards Harry.

How could he do this to one of his best mates?

I decided to go into my dressing room and calm down a little before I wen't and told Niall what just had happened. I mean did Macy agree to kissing Harry?

I was pacing around my dressing room for a while, letting some steam off when I heard a knock at the door.

Me being the stupid person that I am wen't to the door without asking who it was...

It was Harry.

"Liam," Harry said sadly sticking out his bottom lip. 

Like I'd have sympathy for him... yeah right!

"What?" I asked sternly and annoyed.

"The only reason I kissed Macy was to make Collins jealous," Harry admitted.

I wanted to PUNCH HIM!

"You what?" I asked making sure I didn't misunderstand him.

"I loved her first!" Harry shouted slurring his words.

Had he been drinking? He's not even legal to drink!

"Shh... you can't tell Liam I said that though,got it?" Harry continued slurring while leaning on the doorway to keep his balance.

He was definitely drunk!

"Promise me!" Harry shouted angrily.

"Fine, I promise," I replied back.

Harry just smiled and nodded his head for a good five minutes, then finally said one word.

"Good," Harry said happily, he then stopped and stared at me for a minute; after that minute he ran away.

Gosh, who gave the boy alcohol anyway? 

Well, at least drunk Harry told me the truth about what happened and why... but he doesn't know the truth.

I love Collins, and I loved her first...

Hey Guys! Okay, so what do ya'll think is going to happen next?!? Guess in the Comments! Also PLEASE ADD, OR VOTE! (: HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER! 

XX

SHY