Chapter 8

Collins P.O.V.

Oh my gosh! I just kissed THE Harry Styles, my stomach was doing flips and flops I was floating on Cloud 9 for about seven seconds. Harry was a good kisser and this was making me develop more of a crush on him. He retracted really fast which kind of hurt my feelings but that wen't away when he smiled that beautiful smile; now at this point I was weirding myself out. STOP THINKING ABOUT HARRY COLLINS! That's what I have to keep telling myself cause its starting to creep me out; dang thoughts. 

I did notice something out the corner of my eye when I was kissing Harry though and it was weird. I saw Liam tense up and look away really fast when mine and Harry's lips locked. I bet it was nothing though he was probably just faking being grossed out or something to try to annoy us. Which Macy was doing as we kissed. As this thought rampage was going on in my head I finally noticed I was the only one still sitting by the fireplace which was embarrassing cause I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I was thinking sitting there staring at the wall. WHAT AN IDIOT! FACE-PALM TIME!

I got up from my spot near the warm fire and wen't to go and sit on the couch next to Liam and Niall who had made themselves at home and turned the television on to Keeping Up with the Kardashians. 

"Why are ya'll watching this show?" I asked half laughing.

"Liam has a crush on Kim Kardashian so we are forced to watch every new episode that comes on," Niall replied grinning at Liam who had turned a dark shade of red.

"You know what?" Louis practically screamed completely breaking into our conversation.

"Did you and Harry just come out of the bathroom together?" I asked grinning at the Larry moment.

"Yes, yes we did and we wan't to have a snowball fight!" Louis said announcing his proclamation.

"That sounds fun let me go change my clothes and then we can head out mkay?" I asked while leaving them to find some cute warm clothes.

Liam's P.O.V.

Collins was headed upstairs to change into some warmer clothes and I felt really awkward now since she and Harry had kissed because I just realised I had feelings for Collins, and that just weirds me out. I wish it wasn't true but it was cause my cheeks seem to heat up when she talks to me now... DARN YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON! 

"All ready to go!" she said bouncing down the stairs in a big puffy jacket and Uggs.

"LETS DO THIS THING!" Louis screamed running out the front door and into the icy cold winter atmosphere.

I got pelted in the face it seems thirty times by humongous snowballs, my face is literally freezing! I think they all ganged up on me at some point and attacked me with the entire front yards snow that was covering the ground once before. Collins had wen't into the kitchen to make us all some hot chocolate cause we had been out there for like four straight hours in the freezing cold.

"Hey, Collins I have to ask you a question dear," Louis said trailing off at the end.

"Okay... shoot," she said walking back in the living room with seven cups of hot chocolate on a tray acting like a waitress.

"There is a New Years party that some of our friends are throwing that came here to America with us and we were wondering if you wanted to go?" Louis asked jumping up in down trying to regain body warmth.

"Uh, sure is it on New Years?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Louis said excitedly.

"Alright maybe I can go since school will be out then," she said half smiling.

"Great! Oh and Macy your invited to!" Louis said jumping even more. Niall had joined in on the jumping as well seeming it had been working with warming up Louis.

Oh, New Years should be fun! I sarcastically thought to myself wishing I didn't have these feeling for Collins...

Hey Guys! I can't wait for you guys to read whats coming up! I know it was a pretty boring/short chapter but the story needs this Chapter for a purpose!  PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT OR ADD. :)

XX

Shy