Chapter 28

Collins P.O.V.

Okay, so just yesterday I was... you could say "in love" with Liam, now today I loathe the boy. If he would have just left me alone this morning none of this would have happened. The way he lashed out at me earlier just made me wan't to rip his head off, and I don't even know why we kissed we just seem to do that a lot when we are angry with one another.

"You two can wait out here while I call your guardians," Mrs. Jenkins said pointing to two chairs sitting outside the principals office.

"This isn't going to look good on college applications," I said quietly to myself.

"Suck it up Collins," Liam must have over heard me talking to myself.

"What happened that made you hate me so much?" I asked bluntly.

"Just things you do make me so mad," Liam calmly stated.

"Ditto to you mate," I said back without any hesitation at all.

Liam just rolled his eyes and we sat in silence until Paul and my mother arrived at the school.

"Liam and Collins you may join us," Mrs. Jenkins said giving us a hint to get our butts in the office.

"What did they do?" my mother questioned Mrs. Jenkins as if she wasn't surprised at all by our misbehavior.

"I caught them making out by Collins car about thirty minutes ago," Mrs. Jenkins stated angrily.

I thought my mother would have completely gone off on me, but to my amazement she just laughed.

"Why were you kids outside of the school, wasn't it already in session?" Paul asked raising his eyebrows in suspicion. 

"I don't know, why don't you ask Liam?" I responded by cocking my head in Liam's direction.

"We had to talk," Liam bluntly stated with no expression to his face whatsoever.

"Well, you guys will be marked tardy for that," Mrs. Jenkins told us. "Also for PDA you both will have to be suspended for one day."

That was when my mother finally spoke up and basically had a complete come apart on Mrs. Jenkins. 

"I see you have a wedding band on your finger Mrs. Jenkins, don't you remember being in love when you were younger?" my mother began. 

"Um, we are way far from in love," Liam said interrupting my mothers rampage.

"Got that right," I said siding with Liam on that statement.

"Then why were you kissing?" Mrs. Jenkins questioned.

My mother even turned around from talking to Mrs. Jenkins with a confused expression written across her face.

"We uh, tend to do that in some 'situations'," Liam confessed.

I just nodded in agreement.

"What kind of situations?" Paul questioned.

" In really weird 'situations' we end up kissing," Liam continued to admit.

"Well, was this one of those 'situations'?" Paul asked.

"Yep," we both said awkwardly at the same time.

"Alright, lets stop interrogating the kids, and discuss their punishment," Mrs. Jenkins said breaking up the ongoing awkward conversation.

"One day suspension?" Mrs. Jenkins asked both Paul and my mother.

Paul and my mother both agreed and we were dismissed for the rest of the day. 

"Should we take you two to couples counseling?" my mother suggested laughing at the present tension between Liam and I as we were leaving the school building.

"Nah, just let us hate one another," I said fake smiling at Liam; then he returned it.

"Yeah we are perfectly happy that way," Liam replied rolling his eyes and getting into the car with Paul.

"I really can't stand that boy," I told mom as we got into the car.

"What happened between you two, and explain to me why you two kissed?" my mother asked curiously.

"Long story don't really wanna talk about it," I said and turned on the radio to try and make her get the hint I didn't wan't to talk.

When we got home I spent the rest of the day lounging around the house angrily, not wanting to talk to anyone. There was one person I wouldn't mind talking to, but I can't so...

(get your mind off of her Collins or you'll just start crying)

To get my mind off of Macy I watched sad movies all day like: Titanic, The Notebook, The Last Song, My Sister's Keeper and to finish, Letters to God. 

Tomorrow I had a plan, I was going to wear something really cute and make Liam even more angrier than he already is.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day I just gotta feeling.

I walked into the school around 7:15 and had on one of Liam's favorite outfits of mine.  

I felt had so confident in myself today until I turned the corner of the hall and saw none other than Danielle Peazer hugging Liam around the neck.

Okay Liam if you wanna play that game BRING IT ON!

Where's Harry?

This is war Liam Payne...This is war!

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoyed the Chapter! Its my Spring Break so I can upload a couple Chapters this week maybe, BUT PLEASE ADD, COMMENT, OR VOTE! (:   (her outfit is on the sidebar)

XX

Shy