Chapter 1

Okay... so here goes... hope you guys will like the first chapter(:

Collins Taylor. Average. That's the perfect way to describe her. She has dark brownish, blackish, hair and is all around gorgeous but she really doesn't pay much attention to guys that much because she is obsessed with keeping her grades and sports reputation good. Well let me correct... she didn't pay much attention to guys until the other day...

* Collins P.O.V.*

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm clock blaring out at me 'Year 3000', by the Jonas Brothers, now that I think about it I should really change my ring tone, that song is like four years old. I slipped on a white beautiful sweater with a heart in the middle and some red skinny jeans and my two year old converse shoes and curled my hair into cute spiral curls. When i got done I looked at my clock "OH MY GOD IT'S SEVEN FREAKING THIRTY", I yelled and ran down stairs to find my mother and little sister Mara sending me daggers with their eyes to my eyes. I was just quiet for the whole ride to school because i knew neither of them felt like talking to me. Once i got to school i tried to give my sister a hug before she went down her seventh grade hallway and she just flaked me off like a piece of dandruff on her shoulder. "Nice to know I'm loved", i shouted to her as she walked to her locker.

"Hey!", my best friend Macy shouted to me as I walked down the High School hall to my first period class. " How was your weekend",she excitedly asked me.

"Fine, how was yours"?

"Well... I just figured out that the boys from ONE FREAKING DIRECTION ARE COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!". she said at the top of her lungs so everyone could hear her.

"Oh, aren't they that band from the UK", I asked.

"Yes they are and they are AMAZAYN", she said with a wink.

"Well,why would they be coming to atown like little ole Nashville,Tennessee for", I thought to myself.

I then realized that I said that out loud and Macy then began rambling on about their whole life to me so i wouldn't sound like a loser in front of them... I case you haven't noticed she is a huge,obsessed fan of this so called boy band named One Direction.

Then, just as I finished my sentence more CRAZY... emphasis on CRAZY, girls started yelling and screaming finding out that "The Boys" , were coming to our school.

"Oh Great more CRAZY girls like Macy... Oh NO!

"So when are they coming", I asked Macy.

"At the end of the week... why"?

"Just wan't to be prepared for all the craziness ahead", I said and walked into my first class of the day.

So, do you guys like it?This Chapter is a little short but trust me they won't all be this short(: Chapter 2 will be up soon so hope to get some COMMENTS and tell me if i need to change anything etc.

xx

Shy