Chapter 27

Liam's P.O.V.

Collins had broken my heart this time. We had never really officially said we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but I assumed we kind of were. I know Collins just lost her best friend, but you would think someone who lost a friend would wan't someone to comfort them. Right? Not push that someone away. Maybe Collins will talk to me tomorrow at school about our current relationship status... which I hope is MORE THAN FRIENDS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1st Day back at School

Collins P.O.V.

I took a trip to the year 3000 this song...

"Shut up you dumb alarm clock!" I yelled at my phone, and then slammed it on the ground knocking the battery out of it.

Mara then barged into my room, "Collins you gotta get your lazy butt up and get ready for school, momma said you got five minutes!" Mara warned then slammed the door shut behind her.

She is such a brat. 

I climbed out of bed and slipped on a t-shirt and some sweats with converses to match. I don't care if I look like crap I'm not trying to impress anyone anyway.

"Collins, are you going to school looking like that on the first day back?" my mother teased looking me up and down. "Did you even do your hair?"

"I combed it, and it  looks fine," I said grabbing my keys off the kitchen counter and leaving with my sister for school.

"You didn't even put makeup on Collins," Mara said looking at me with disgust.

"Are we going to meet the Queen of England?" I said rolling my eyes at her judgement. "No, we aren't so don't judge me Mara," I snapped.

"Fine," she said raising her hands in defeat, and she didn't speak another word until we got to the school.

"Gosh, PMS!" Katie whispered loudly to herself as we entered the school.

"Heard that!" I hollered to Mara as she walked down the opposite hall.

"Meant for you to!" she hollered back and walked of cockily.

What a little twerp...

Once I got onto the high school hall everyone started staring at me. People were whispering things like: "She gave up a college scholarship," and "Poor girl, lost her best friend and her decent clothes," (that one hurt.)

All I wanted to do was cry and run to Macy for her to talk to me about it. I couldn't run to Macy so I improvised and ran for the bathroom. I was caught by a hand on my forearm grabbing me and stopping me. 

It was none other than Liam... of course.

"What do you wan't Liam?" I snapped back in anger.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked sternly. 

"Everything Liam!" I screamed at him and tried yanked my arm away from him, but failed.

"Collins Taylor is it about what those people are saying?" Liam questioned raising his voice.

"Liam, please just leave me alone," I pleaded, but was completely ignored.

Liam grabbed hold of my forearm even tighter and ran to the exit. 

"Where are we going Liam?" I asked getting even more angry than I already was.

"I have no idea, but you are not going to boss me around Collins Taylor," Liam replied sharply back.