Chapter 15

Collins P.O.V.

"PDA!" Louis shouted as Liam got off of me.

"No it was not Lou," Liam said sounding in a bad mood.

Liam then walked over to Niall and whispered something into his ear. Niall nodded his head and Liam walked off into the hotel. Me being the stupid, crazy person I am of course followed Liam into the hotel. The lights were back on so that meant that the elevators were working again.

CRAP!

"Liam!" I called but he just kept walking towards the elevator completely ignoring me calling after him.

Liam rushed into the elevator and was pushing the close door button rapidly because the door was closing quite fast. Liam was not quick enough for me though and I caught the elevator door just as it was about to shut completely.

"What is your problem Liam!" I shouted angrily, and panting from running.

"You know what Collins you are my problem!" Liam retorted angrily.

"EXCUSE ME?" I asked raising my voice and halting the elevator pushing the emergency stop button.

"You confuse me so much Collins Taylor!" Liam shouted with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You frustrate me,one minute your all about Harry and the next you have MAD feelings for me!" 

"What is your deal Collins?" Liam asked folding his arms waiting for a reply.

"You confuse me too Liam!" I shouted back not really having anything to say.

"Really?"  

"How Collins, I don't kiss you while you are sleeping or kiss you out of no where while talking to some you are talking to someone," Liam replied angrily. 

"I thought you are in LOVE with Danielle Liam I'm not important no how," I said raising my hands in defense.

"Are you Mental?" Liam asked rolling his eyes.

"No I am not Liam!" I shouted and had a urge to slap him but...I resisted.

"I do have feelings for you which I openly admitted and then you go and tell me that you are still in love with a girl who CHEATED ON YOU LIAM IF ANYONE IS MENTAL IT IS YOU!" I screamed whilst pointing my finger at him and moving closer to him which made him hit his head on the back wall of the elevator.

Liam then grabbed my waist and fully kissed me hard. I am so confused but I was enjoying this moment while it lasted because finally I wasn't the one who started the kiss session...

I tried to retreat for air several times but Liam wouldn't let me go for air. 

The boy has LUNGS OF STEEL!

I finally gasped out  "I need air Liam!" and he let me go. 

"Before I start this elevator back,"I gasped.

 "Why did you kiss me?" I asked still regaining air.

Liam didn't even seem to be needing any air at all.

"I needed to shut you up," he said bluntly.

"Oh," I said and blushed the tone of a fire truck.

I pushed the emergency stop button again and the elevator took us up to the hotel room floor.  

"This is awkward," I admitted.

Liam nodded his head and opened the hotel room door, not saying a word.

 "We really need to try and stop kissing each other," Liam said pointing out the obvious.

"We do," I laughed and kissed his cheek leaving him dumbfounded.