Chapter 17

Liam's P.O.V.

Oh no, this is not good!

Danielle was sitting on my couch talking to Harry and Claire. Why was Danielle here in Tennessee anyway?

"Hello Liam," Danielle said smiling and walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Hi Danielle how have you been?" I asked nervously.

"Alright, but I miss you Liam!" Danielle started to plead to me about how much she missed me.

I was going to tell her that I still have feelings for her as well, but Collins popped in my head and I caught myself. Poor Collins was standing here watching all of this happen.

I turned to look at Collins but she seemed completely thought consumed. Collins thought rampage stopped when her phone started ringing in her pocket which was the 'Jonas Brothers' , Year 3000? Collins face turned extremely red and she ran into my bedroom to talk to whomever was on the other end of the line. I was left here in front of Danielle and all of my friends to come up with something to say.... CRAP!

Collins P.O.V.

"Hello?" 

"Collins you have a volleyball meeting this afternoon for Seniors you have to come home!" momma shouted in the phone in a harsh tone.

"I completely forgot momma," I said whilst grabbing all of my things that were laying around in Liam's bedroom to pack back in my backpack.

"Well, hurry Collins it is in two hours!" momma warned as I got the last of my things and hung up the phone.

"Hey everyone, I have to go I have a Senior Volleyball meeting in two hours to honor the seniors on the team, and I can't miss it!" I said hurriedly giving them all a hug and basically running out the door.  I didn't even have time to invite them...

I quickly unlocked the door to my hummer and started the car to head home so I could get ready. The thing about this meeting is that it honors all the seniors on the team. We have to dress up real nice; I just couldn't miss this meeting, because I'm captain.

Crap!

I forgot about Danielle being at the boys house! What if Liam decides to get back together with her? This situation could NOT get any worse than it is already! I could turn around and go back to the hotel and confess all my STRONG feelings for him, but this meeting that I am supposed to attend could get me a scholarship to any school I wanted and all I have to do is go to it!

No, I have go to this meeting weather my heart likes it or not, because this is my future we are talking about! Just go home Collins and forget about Liam for two hours...just two hours...

"Collins you look absolutely beautiful!" my mother said hugging me and kissing my forehead before we wen't to the meeting.

"Remember, what ever scholarship you get offered tonight it will be okay if you get into a crappie school, because I am still going to be proud of you Collins Taylor," my mother said tearing up a little.

"Yeah, Collins I'll be proud too," Mara said hugging me tightly.

"Thanks you guys," I said hugging them both and following them out the door to go to the meeting that determined my future.

Once we arrived at the school my palms were sweating and so were my armpits but I am nervous so I have an excuse. The gymnasium was decorated beautifully and all but I was ready for this to be OVER! 

"Thank you all for being here tonight," my coach spoke into the microphone.

"This is a very special event for our players tonight, they will find out if they were offered a scholarship to college and we will present their awards as well," she continued.

By this time I was so nervous I couldn't keep still, I was moving every which way in my seat.

"Before we start our team Captain has prepared a speech," she said smiling widely and motioning for me to come up on stage.

The bad part is I forgot to even write a speech for this... I guess I'll wing it...

Everyone clapped and I made my way up onto the stage, but that was when my mind decided to have a mental COME-APART! 

All the worries about Liam and Danielle came rushing into my head and fixing my friendship with Harry. This is not good...I am up here on stage not saying a word; I don't even know what to say. 

"Uh," was all that came out of my mouth.

I looked at my mom who was shooting daggers at my eyes...CRAP! I had to do something and my CRAZY brain decided to tell my feet to run for it....so I did.

I ran off the stage past my mother,sister and team not even paying attention to my mother calling my name repeatedly. I have no clue what I am doing, but I do know I probably just ruined my chances at getting a scholarship to college.

I ran out of the school and started running towards Liam's hotel it was time to just STOP and listen to my heart. My track skills were coming in handy and I kept running in my flats and dress in the freezing cold to tell Liam that I'm tired of being stuck in the 'friend zone' . I am also going to fix this wreaked friendship with Harry that is also dear to me.

My lungs were stinging but I made it to the boys hotel finally and rapidly pushed the elevator button to get me to Liam's hotel room quickly before I changed my mind. 

CHANGE MY MIND? NO, COLLINS YOU JUST PROBABLY GAVE UP A SCHOLARSHIP FOR THIS BOY! SO SHUT UP! 

I finally made it to the boys room, I didn't even bother to knock cause I needed water and talk to Liam.

 When I opened the door my heart sank.

Danielle and Liam were kissing, my worst nightmare had come true...

Hey Guys! I updated 2 chapters tonight!(: I am proud of myself! haha... Hope you guys liked it though! Please ADD, COMMENT, OR VOTE! (:

xx

SHY