Chapter 10

Collins P.O.V.

Day of Party

"Collins what if these don't dry in time?" Macy asked panicking and bouncing around like a maniac.

"Well, then its our fault dear, cause we didn't make them when we said we were gonna," I explained.

"Anyways we are going to ride in your car to the party right?" Macy asked still bouncing around and flapping her hands near her face as if she were hot and panicking about the party tonight.

"Yes Macy, and we will meet the boys at the party!" I said grabbing her shoulders and shaking her to shake some sense into her or something.

"I know, but I wanna look pretty so Niall will notice me and kiss me at midnight and all," Macy whined.

"Well you will okay, maybe! Your a crazy nutcase right now so go get in the shower so I can hurry and get in it after you," I said sternly pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

"Fine, and excuse me I am not a nutcase!" she said stomping up the stairs to the bathroom.

She is definitely a nutcase. I placed my mask down on the counter to put the finishing touches on it and text the the boys that we were getting ready.

To Liam: Party in 4 hours are you ready for it?(:

To Louis: Whoop Whoop almost party time!

To Zayn: Vas Happenin? Ready for the party?

To Niall: I am so ready for this party! Macy can't wait either!

To Harry: Hey Harold! Only four more hours!

I got an almost instant reply from for of the boys, all of them but Harry. It kind of brought my mood down but I wasn't going to let it be a downer on my night, and I just pushed the thought of him being mad at me out of my head. I then heard the shower water turn off and ran upstairs to get ready for this awesome party tonight.

"Oh, Macy mom is just downstairs so all you need to do when you get ready for her to do your hair is ask her," I said and walked across the hall to the bathroom.

Tonight was going to be a blast! My mom even agreed to let me stay the night over at the boys house because she knew they aren't 'those kind of boys'. Macy gets to stay over to so it just adds to the fun!

2 Hours Later

"Oh Collins! You and Macy look absolutely Gorgeous!" my mom said and I noticed she was tearing up.

"It's not prom or our wedding day mom its just a party," I said trying to not make her cry.

"I know but you girls look so grown up!"

"Don't do Drugs Collins!" my little sister said and came to hug me goodbye.

"Thanks Mara, your a good sister," I said sarcastically.

"Be careful and I love you," my mom said hugging me and Macy both and handing us our masks.

We then walked out of the house to my new Hummer and was now on our way to our first party.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Looking good mate," Zayn said patting my back and adjusting his tie in the mirror.

"You dress up nicely as well Bradford Bad Boi," I complemented back.

"Are you two ready to go?" Louis said marching into the room looking really nice as well.

"Yep!" Zayn said and sprayed his quiff one more time with hairspray as we walked out the door of the hotel.