Chapter 38

Liam's P.O.V.

"Collins wake up," I had been trying to wake Collins up for the past fifteen minutes, and she still won't budge. "She up yet?" the sound man questioned walking back into the room after making a phone call. "No, she hasn't moved a muscle."

"Wel-" the man started but Collins woke up; cutting him off. "Welcome back," I greeted Collins who still looked shocked about what the man had told her earlier.

"As I was saying Simon want's to hear the song," the man eagerly announced. "All I have to do is send it to him and let him review it, that'll take about a week.

"Hey, graduation is in a week hopefully we'll get some good news!" I exclaimed happily for Collins. 

"Wow," was all Collins could say so I thanked the man for her as we left. "Speechless?" I asked her while getting in the car to go home. Collins just nodded her head and it looked like she wasn't blinking. "I didn't know you had that kind of voice!"

"Neither did I," Collins replied still seeming to be in a daze.

"Well, all we can hope for now is good news right?" I tried to start a conversation but failed and just received another nod. "Are you excited about graduation?" I tried once again.

"Yeah, I can't wait! Since I didn't get an athletic scholarship maybe I won't need to even get into a college, I'd already have a career if I got signed." she started rambling. (that sparked the conversation).

"Can you believe we are going to be graduating?" she asked. (yep, that question started her rant about school.) 

For the rest of the ride home all Collins could talk about was graduation and her getting signed to a record deal. While she was going on and on about all that mess all I could think about was how pretty she was. 

On graduation night I am planning on proposing to Collins. I know that we are only eighteen, but I think I could spend the rest of my life with Collins. 

I had bought her a promise ring, but I wanna replace that promise ring with a engagement ring. I understand we are young, but we could go ahead and get the wedding out of the way and enjoy our life together sooner. 

"Well, I love you Liam I'll see you tomorrow!" Collins said grabbing her things from my car and kissing me goodbye. "Yeah," I said before she kissed me then left.

I must of not realized we were at Collins house, because I was in my own little thought rampage. I backed out of her driveway and headed towards Kay, were I would pick out her engagement ring. Niall and Louis were going to be meeting me at the Kay store to help me pick it out, because knowing me and my poor judgement I would pick out a ugly ring. 

"Hey man you nervous about picking out a ring?" Niall asked patting me on the back; I think he could see I was shaking.

"We brought Loki along for support, he has to stay in the car though," Louis said interrupting Niall and I's conversation. "Hi, Loki," I said waving to the puppy that was licking Louis car window. 

"Well, that's gross," Louis said looking disgusted for a minute then pushed Niall and I into the store.

"Hi, hello my mate here is looking for an engagement ring!" Louis exclaimed to an elderly lady behind one of the counters in the store. 

"Aren't you a bit young?" the elderly woman named Betty asked.

"I wanna marry young because I have a pretty busy schedule on my hands," I confessed and she just nodded and showed me the variety of rings they had in stock.

"Now, this one is beautiful and is low on price," she said nicely winking at me.

"Oh, price is no issue ma'am," Louis responded for me with a wink to the elderly lady.

"You boys seem to be in high school," she pointed out which made us each chuckle.

She didn't know who we were...

"I like you Betty!" Louis shouted to the old lady which made her have to adjust her hearing aid.

As Louis, Niall and Betty were in a separate conversation I was browsing over the rings. I was having no luck finding a pretty ring for Collins until I spotted the most beautiful, enormous, Ivory colored ring I have ever seen.

"I found it!" I exclaimed and motioned for Louis, Niall and our new friend Betty to come over.

"Wow!" Niall and Louis said in sync.

"This ring is mighty pricey," she once again pointed out prices.

"I'll take it," I replied smiling just knowing how much Collins is going to love this ring on her finger graduation night.

Hey Guys! Hope you liked this Chapter, I know it is a little short but Chapter 39 won't be...(:

*Cough*, *Cough*, Hint*, Hint*    (This Chapter is VERY IMPORTANT!!) 

Also PLEASE ADD, COMMENT, OR VOTE! (:

XX

Shy

 (Also Thanks for like ALWAYS voting Katherind)