One

Third Person's Point of View

"Hey, did you finish your homework already? " a girl who looks like a cub enthusiastically asked.

"Yeah, why'd you ask?" her friend softly responded.

"Nothing... I was just wondering if I... c-can--

"Borrow it? "

"I... yeah "

"Did you--

"No! I definitely didn't fangirl over Justin Bieber all night that I forgot about my homework! " the smaller one defended.

"I didn't even say anything "

"Ugh, fine. But I promise I won't do it again! Please let me borrow your homework~ "

"Hm, let me th--

"AHH! MINA-CHAN, PLEASE LOOK AT ME~ " the loud squealing of multiple students startled the two.

"What was that? " the older, but smaller asked.

"Ugh, It's Myoui. As usual " the Yoda-looking girl rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, a student with all these cold aurae surrounding her passed by them followed by a crowd of teenage girls yelling their hearts out.

"She's from our class, right? How come I never noticed her? " Chaeyoung mumbled.

"She's really quiet. She never even participated in a single activity at school "

"Then why the hell is she still going to school? "

"I also don't know. Now, come on. We'll be late for school. You still have to copy my homework " the Yoda-looking girl chuckled before skipping her way to their school followed by the same cub.

"Really?! You're letting me copy your homework?! "