Eleven

" Are you sure you're okay? Maybe I can help? " For the hundredth time, Bae Irene continuously insisted on helping Y/N though the latter obviously isn't interested in getting any help from her, or anyone else.

Sitting on the benches placed at the rooftop where Y/N spends most of her time, she let out a silent sigh before looking at the said teacher beside her with a glare.

" I don't need your help. I can do my shit alone " Y/N responded with an annoyed tone but Irene just looked at her with a confused look on her face. A pout on the teacher's lips was slowly formed as she looked at Y/N and wondered what the younger was thinking about at the moment.

Irene's trying to figure out what to do to at least make Y/N feel comfortable around her cause clearly, despite the fact that the two of them drank and slept together last night, Y/N still isn't very much comfortable around her. No, scratch that, Y/N isn't comfortable around her at all... Not even a small bit.

" Are you talking about last night? " Irene questioned. The younger only looked at the teacher with furrowed eyebrows and retorted;

" What do you think? Is there anything else I'll talk to you about? " Y/n sarcastically retorted as Irene chuckled at Y/N's dumb response. The older, for the first time felt like she did see through Y/N as she thinks she has figured out something Y/N has been hiding.

" Unfortunately, I am not referring about what happened last night. I'm talking about that student who fixed your jacket earlier. You like her? " Irene stated with a smirk. Y/N only chuckled before her grin quickly faded. With that she looked back at the teacher with a serious expression on her face.

" How bold of you to assume that I am interested in anybody " Y/N replied with a deep chuckle. However, Irene's smirk was nowhere near fading. It was still there on it's full glory. Thinking that she had just pushed a button that might trigger what Y/N is keeping under all of that badass aura, she continued on trying to get the supposedly truth out of Y/N.

" I saw how you looked at her. I was watching. You clearly like her " she was almost certain that Y/N really do like the said student.

" That dumbfuck? Well, let's say I did like her at some point. What benefit would you get from that? " Y/N replied that left the teacher confused. What is she trying to point out?

" So you do like her? " Irene got lost at the way Y/N was speaking. As if she meant something even deeper than what slipped out of her mouth. It was obvious that Y/N was holding back some words but what is it? The older was left to wonder. Y/N indeed, is full of mysteries.

" No. That was just an illustration to show how stupid you are " Y/N replied with a calm tone and now, a neutral reaction on her face. She's unreadable, impossible to find out. It seems like she had worked so hard to build up these walls around her and up until now, she's holding it strongly to the point where it'd be impossible for someone to manage to break through it.

" I have no idea what happened to you... " Irene was distraught knowing that it's gonna be so much harder to soften up those walls around Y/N but there's not a single thought of giving up inside her head. Instead, she felt even more challenged to try and reveal the real Y/N under all those masks. For what reason? No one knows.

" ... but I'll always be by your side. I'll help you find your way out of the darkness. " Irene sweetly babbled out the words. She genuinely meant each one by heart. She wants to help Y/N. However, Y/N was nowhere near being serious even. Instead, she just sarcastically laughed at the older before she stood up and walked in front of the older.

" Ah, so funny... " Y/N was being sarcastic the whole time.

" Why? Don't you want to stay in the dark with me? " Y/N lowly whispered as she slowly leaned down, pinning the teacher to the bench. Feeling completely defenseless, Irene took a big gulp without breaking eye contact with the younger who is continuously leaning closer to her.

" We can do fun things in the dark... " Irene turned her head slightly to the right when she felt Y/N's hot breath on her left jaw. In addition to that dark whisper the younger had just let out, her hands that are slowly sliding down the older's smooth shoulder was rather, tempting for Irene.

" Y-Y/N, we're in p-public " Irene stammered in nervousness. Specially, when Y/n started kissing her jawline down to her neck.

" No one's watchi--

Right after Y/N said that, the door slammed open and a tiny cub was revealed skipping her way to the rooftop. Luckily enough, Y/N was fast enough to pull away and regain her posture. Irene was left frozen in her seat as she watches the scene slowly unfold before her eyes.

Noticing the presence of Y/N once the small cub stepped in, it was obvious that she was uncomfortable. She looked down and her ears turned red in an instant. Y/N on the other hand, has her eyes of daggers glued to the smaller and her hands into deadly fists.

Irene was left to wonder once again. Clearly, Y/N wasn't annoyed for she just got interrupted by Chaeyoung - Scratch that. Y/N won't even stop regardless of anyone stepping into the scene. She won't give a fuck even if you film her or watch her. She's like that. But seeing how Y/N was affected by this small, cute cub that stepped in, there was definitely something else going on in here.

Considering the fact that Chaeyoung also was highly affected just by seeing Y/N, there's not doubt that something is going on between this two. But what could it be?

It can't be anything about school. Y/N is a top student, on the other hand Chaeyoung wasn't. Chaeyoung isn't even that active in terms of academics. She's just an average student so there's no way this feud is anything about school.

Could it be about their family status? About wealth? No, there's also no chance. Y/N has a rich family while Chaeyoung doesn't. This isn't about money. It's more of a personal stuff, at this point.

" G-Good morning, Y-Y/N " Chaeyoung was trembling when she greeted. Her hands, her voice, everything was showing just how nervous she is.

She presumably was sent here to decorate the rooftop but now, it's highly doubtful that she can even work properly under all this pressure.

" What do you want? I have nothing to lose now. What did you come to ruin? "