Seventeen

Errors ahead! Sorry for 'em.

" You're thirsty? " Jeongyeon asked in a calm voice, looking down at her lover with much love in her eyes. The younger only nodded with her lips puckered in a small but adorable pout.

" Alright, I'll get you something to drink. Wait right here, okay? " Jeongyeon slowly slid her hand out of the younger's grip before she sent a smile to the girl and walked to the shop on the other other side of the road. The other girl only sat down on a bench and waited patiently for her lover to come back.

Seeing the familiar coffee shop nearby, Jeongyeon shook her head as if she was transitioning to her seemingly 'normal' self to her bitchy self. Right after she shook her head, the smile on her face got replaced with a deadly glare. Those hazel brown orbs which held love just a minute before are now filled with coldness.

The door was opened for her by a worker as she stepped in with a neutral face. Not even bothering to look around the place, she headed straight to the cashier to give her orders.

" Hi, Welcome to Im Coffees, how can I help you? " A familiar voice asked and it was no other than their Mathematics teacher, Im Nayeon.

" Two Iced Coffees. Yoo Jeongyeon is the name" Shortly, she muttered out with the neutral look on her face still visible. That's all until a hand tapped on her shoulder making her look back with an annoyed look on her face.

" What!? " Angrily, she yelled but the person only smiled at her.

" Hey, what are you doing here? " the tall girl smiled before leaning on the cashier's stall with her right elbow.

" Tzuyu? What are you doing here? " Jeongyeon questioned despite the fact that Tzuyu already asked her the same exact question.

" I'm here to do our assignment with Chaeyoung, she's sitting right there. You? " Answering and returning the same question, Tzuyu smiled with her tiny dimples visible.

" To grab a drink, obviously " Sarcastically, Jeongyeon answered with a chuckle. The two of them seems close. Tzuyu isn't even scared of Jeongyeon meaning that she knows the said bully, personally.

" You ordered to coffees. Who's the other one for? " A teasing grin was visible on her lips as she asked. Jeongyeon could only smile at her.

" You know it. The love of my life " a blush crept onto Jeongyeon's ears along with her cheeks. This cute antics didn't get unnoticed by Tzuyu so she smiled.

" You seem better now. Despite the fact that you just got beaten up by Y/N days ago. " In concern, Tzuyu mumbled. The bruises and cuts on Jeongyeon's face are still clearly visible but they're slowly getting better and that's all that matters.

" Of course, I'm okay. These wounds will eventually heal. But the wound that I gave her... Probably won't. " A sigh escaped Jeongyeon's lips as the smile on her face slowly faded and she started looking down. Totally the opposite of what her mood was like just earlier.

" It wasn't your fault, right? We talked about this before. It was all her fault. She acted foolishly and now she's just suffering from the consequences. She deserves it " Tzuyu said with her brows furrowed, looking like she hates Y/N with all she is but God knows, there are secrets lying inside her head.

" You don't know that... " Jeongyeon whispered to herself before she took a loud sigh. After that, she looked up at Tzuyu and smiled.

" You're right. She deserves it " Saying the complete opposite of what's in her head. Jeongyeon still managed to smile like she's not telling a single lie in her words.

" Two Iced Coffees for Jeongyeon " a worker yelled and Jeongyeon took it as a sign to leave.

" Looks like my order is here. I'm going now, Tzu. " She bid her goodbye before simply nodding at the girl and walking away. Taking her orders from the cashier person in the process and then completely leaving the shop in silence.

" Hey, Tzuyu-ah! I found results on the internet! " Chaeyoung suddenly yelled out from the other side of the room making Tzuyu turn red in embarrassment once people started looking at her.

In hurry, she walked to their seat and angrily glared at Chaeyoung.

" Don't yell out my name like that, idiot! " She exclaimed but not loud enough for everyone else to hear.

" Geez, sorry! Here, I found results on the internet. " Flipping the laptop on the table to make it face Tzuyu, Chaeyoung mumbled with a proud smile.

In silence, Tzuyu only took a look at the laptop and studied everything about the informations that they have to get.

" By the way, I saw you talk to Jeongyeon. Are you really comfortable around her? I mean, isn't she the baddest bully in school? I'm sure she's only trying to earn your trust and then ruin you just like how she does to everyone " Chaeyoung stated in worry, followed by Tzuyu's tiny chuckle.

" I know who I should and shouldn't trust. Chill out, mushroom " With her eyes still glued to the screen, Tzuyu said with a monotone voice.

" I'm just telling you what I think. We're friends, we shouldn't keep secrets " Chaeyoung innocently mumbled making Tzuyu's lips curve up to a smile.

" That's silly. You still believe that? As far as I know, everyone has their own secrets that they can't share to someone else yet or maybe they have no plans on telling someone about it at all " Tzuyu made a point with her words as Chaeyoung only sighed silently in agreement.

" I have a secret too " Chaeyoung lowly mumbled.

" Huh? Of course, you do, pabo " Tzuyu chuckled and it seemed like she had no plans on asking Chaeyoung about it by the way she's speaking.

" I don't think you'll like it. " Sadly, Chaeyoung continued on giving off hints to Tzuyu but the taller still was clueless about what she's trying to say.

" It's probably why you kept it a secret. Because people won't like it. " Only wise words kept on escaping Tzuyu's lips and little by little, Chaeyoung started to feel really bad, almost on the verge of tears, she once again sighed.

" You might hate me when I tell you so I won't tell you for now. I just wanted you to know that I'm not as clean or innocent as you think I am " In her tiny voice, Chaeyoung stated, biting her lower lips in shame. By the way Chaeyoung's sounding, it seemed really serious so Tzuyu looked up to see her friend looking down at her lap.

" Do you like me? " With brows furrowed and her heart beating fast, Tzuyu questioned the younger with a stern tone.

" If I say I do. What will you do about it? "