Nineteen

❝ You were everything I could ever ask for... ❞

❝ and I didn't even deserve you ❞

___

" Tell your mom to get well sooner. I want her here " Sternly, The man said as he wears his black-colored coat all over his shoulders.

" Yes, dad " quietly nodding, Y/N stated through a sigh. As she eats her lunch with no enthusiasm at all, she mentally curses her father.

" get her out of that shit hole immediately. I'm tired of you, fucking dumbfuck. You useless piece of trash " With a scoff, Y/N's dad spat out. The latter could only clench her first under the table, hiding her rage behind her neutral face.

" I'm leaving. Go visit her and tell her to come home " in a blink of an eye, the front door opened and closed leaving Y/N all alone, eating her breakfast In an uncomfortable state.

" You were the one who brought her there... " darkly, Y/N whispered with anger evident in her voice. Just as her father left, she stood up from the chair and angrily gripped on the spoon she was just using earlier.

As much as she wants to have her mother back, she's gonna risk a lot of stakes. Even, higher stakes. For these past few months, she's always been telling her dad that she's visiting her mom, that she's been telling her to come home but she never did.

She'll always just say things without even doing them in reality.

In distress, Y/N ran her fingers through her hair before taking the barely touched lunch on the table and throwing it to the cats waiting on the window sill.

" Eat all of that huh? Don't leave any residue. It's all yours " Like a kid, Y/N talked to the cat with an unexplainable feeling evident in its trembling eyes.

The cats only looked at her before continuing to munch on the piece of chicken she has thrown out.

She scoffed. " Not even a thank you? " Right after saying that, Y/N chuckled to herself.

" Well, then, make sure to run and hide after you eat. I might as well cook you for dinner later " still chuckling, Y/N remarked.

As well as everyone knows, those cats ain't gonna respond to her. And that's obviously what happened. Cause if the cats did talk, hell, that's gonna be a whole new story.

After that, Y/N only threw the plate into the dishwasher and wore her jacket around her broad shoulders before taking her phone and leaving the house.

Unlike what her father told her to do, she never planned on going to her mother and "getting her out of that place " agenda. Instead, she headed straight to their convenience store having no idea of what to do at home.

It was a short walk from her home and in just about 5 minutes or so, she arrived and sat outside. Someone else is in charge right now and it is sad enough that her duty is at night.

Unfortunately, right when Y/N thought she was gonna be alone, there, someone was sitting on the table outside reserved for customers and they did seem like they're customers. Not the ideal ones, however.

Nevertheless, Y/N still went and sat right across the person only to reveal that it was Y/N's 'creepy' schoolmate that she like to refer to as " piggy " for her gigantic appetite.