Six

" This is your last warning, Y/n. If you cause any more trouble, you'll be expelled, understand? "

This probably isn't the first time Y/n got warned directly by the principal and most likely, this won't be the last time as well.

" How many ‘last’ warning will you give her JYP-nim? Can't you just expel her now?! " Jeongyeon raised the tone of her voice, feeling really disappointed that Y/n just got a warning from the principal instead of getting expelled.

" We can't do that, Jeongyeon. Despite her being a troublemaker, she's still one of the school's top tiers. We need her " the principal explained. Jeongyeon hissed in anger.

" I will take her place! Just expel her right now, please! " Jeongyeon was desperate. She really wanted to get rid of Y/n as soon as possible.

Y/n released a sarcastic chuckle. Sitting right in front of her mortal enemy, Jeongyeon, she can't help but to feel the urge of punching the latter again. But still, she needs to control herself or else she might really get expelled.

" Unfortunately, you still can't take Y/n's place. Her lowest grades are 96% and your highest are 97%. That's really low compared to her. You can work harder and actually reach her level then I might as well make you the school representative "

" Fuck! " Jeongyeon stood up and slapped her hands on the principal's desk.

" Watch your language, Miss Yoo. " The principal tried to keep his cool.

" That's just unfair! " She yelled in fury.

" You gotta accept the fact that you're still nothing compared to me, Yoo " Y/n stated with a smirk. Jeongyeon immediately aimed for the latter's face who's just calmly sitting down with her legs crossed.

The student council members with them immediately stopped her from starting another fight.

" LET ME GO! " Despite her body being sore from all the recent beating she received from Y/n, she still tried to break free from the school officer's grips.

" SHUT IT! Yoo Jeongyeon you're suspended for two weeks! And you, Y/n your overall grade will be decreased by five percent.  "

" Fine, it's whatever. " Y/n shrugged before standing up with her hands in her pockets. She then left the office without even hearing the principal's permission.

" How come she's not suspended?! " It was Jeongyeon.

" She just saved the girl you're bullying. She doesn't deserve to be suspended. Now, get out and go to the clinic. Get your wounds treated "

" Let's go, Yoo " the student council members dragged her with them to the clinic like the principal said for she is say too weak to even stand up and walk on her own. Y/n had beaten her up that badly.

Thankfully, she's still strong enough not to pass out. In much worse scenarios, she could've ended up dead if Y/n wasn't stopped by the students around them earlier.

This is exactly why everyone else is afraid of bumping into Y/n. She's dangerous. If she wasn't controlled, she could kill with just her fists.

No one really knows why, or how Y/n became like this but there's one person who saw her at her bestest.

She was happy, smiling and laughing. She wasn't hurting people, she wasn't punching them, she wasn't this Y/n.