Nine

" Ugh, I'm only doing this cause it's a party, not because it's PD-nim's birthday " a girl named Yeji groaned, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

" Same. And the fact that this is the first time he has asked for us to celebrate his birthday? It's totally weird " someone named Ryujin agreed.

" Could it be that he's planning something? " Yeji mumbled before furrowing her eyebrows to focus more on what she's thinking about

" I don't know. I'm not PD-nim so how would I know? " Ryujin cluelessly mumbled with a pout on her lips unconsciously forming.

" Geez, just take a guess! " Yeji snapped. She seems to hate the said younger girl so bad that there's not a day that went by without these two bickering.

And what makes it even more funny is that the whole class literally ships them together.

Yes, despite the negativity they get from those bullies, thankfully, there's still some fun things going around this class.

" He's pregnant? " Ryujin took a stupid guess and she received a hard smack from the older one.

" Shut up! You're such an idiot! Ugh! " Yeji was obviously so annoyed at the stupidity of the younger.

" What? You told me to make a guess! " Ryujin defended herself.

" He's a man for god's sake! How stupid can you even get?! " Yeji groaned.

" Why are you getting mad at me all of the sudden?! " Ryujin raised her voice to match Yeji's.

" Cause you're so ugly! I hate your face! You're so annoying! " All of the sudden, Yeji started bringing up a random topic about Ryujin's looks.

" Wah, that's so offensive! You should be thankful for I am badly in love with you! If not, then I might've already nuked your place, tsk " Ryujin sulked as Yeji turned beet red upon hearing the younger's statements.

" S-Stop l-lying! T-That's nonsense! " Yeji was obviously flustered.

" What if I tell you that I'm not lying? " Ryujin suddenly turned serious before leaning closer to the older, their noses almost touching and dead ass stared at each other.

Yeji gulped loudly.

" Hey! Hey! Gays, stop it or I'll bury the both of you alive! " It was Lia, the oldest one among them.

" Can't we just make it Halloween themed? " Chaeryeong, another one of them mumbled to herself. Feeling totally clueless about everything.

" No way! It'd be better if it's funeral themed! " Yuna squealed.

" Shut up! I was thinking of the exact same thing! " Ryujin suddenly joined the conversation.

" Stop being mean! It's better if we decorate the gym like a concert! We have a lot of great singers in our school! " This time it was Lia.

" Ooh! Finally, a genius idea! " Yeji agreed.

" Let's make PD-nim sing! That'd be exciting! " Chaeryeong suggested.

" You know what will make it better? " Yuna stated with a smirk.

" Uh-uh, I'm listening " Lia took a pen and a piece of paper to write their ideas on.