Twenty

With a sarcastic smile, Y/N looked at the mini penguin figurine in her hand, even letting out a small chuckle before she looked back up to Mina who's now calmly walking away from her but the redness of the latter's ears are way too noticeable. 

But still, the events earlier with Momo facing her and telling her that she knew everything about "it" were haunting her. Y/N has no idea whether she'd let it go and make herself believe that it was just a mere bluff of the older but a part of her also knows that Momo's surely telling the truth. Whatever it is that happened which involved Momo and Y/N somehow must be such a big deal or maybe it has something to do with who Y/N is now. Maybe that thing has all the answers to the people's questions... who knows?

Feeling no more satisfied with just sitting down on that lame-ass chair outside, Y/N suddenly felt the urge to go after Mina, who, if I may add is now blocks away from her only her silhouette can be seen. However, She's no longer alone as well, evident from the second silhouette walking beside her. Nevertheless, Y/N still stood up and followed every single step Mina took only to catch up to the said mute girl. 

Y/N quietly ran and seemingly stalked the said penguin-looking girl. A few meters away from Mina, Y/N slowed her pace down and watched as the two walked side by side. Just a normal man and a woman walking together, nothing that unusual.

When you look at them from afar you'd even think that they're just a couple having a date on the streets. And that's exactly what Y/N thought. 

Not until the guy started talking. 

" Ah, are you perhaps looking for the book store? Aish, why aren't you talking? " the guy sounded as if he was in so much frustration. And it is most likely because Mina's not talking in response to his questions. 

" Hey, miss, listen to me," he said once again, trying to pursue Mina into coming with him. Mina then only looked at him in silence, even glaring at him in annoyance. 

" I think you're lost. You should come with me " he gripped Mina's wrist and quietly but forcefully tried to drag the said woman with her.

Y/N only watched in amusement as the scene unfolds before her very eyes. It seems like these unfortunate events Mina keeps getting herself into turned into some type of entertainment for Y/N somehow. 

Still, the man kept on whispering things to Mina that are unfortunately inaudible for Y/N but it was evident that Mina isn't very much liking it. Mina even tried to strongly pull her hand back but unluckily for her, the guy was dominant enough to keep a powerful grip on it. She could only release a muffled squeal in agony.

" Stop pulling back! I said come on! " at last, the guy's real intentions came out. Mina could only try to fight back by squirming everywhere and pulling back her wrist over and over again that most likely will leave a mark after this. 

Y/N on the other hand just leaned on a wall far enough to keep her hidden but also close enough to see the two properly.

After minutes of Mina still fighting for her life, Y/N impatiently watched, waiting for something else to happen. Something that she'd... enjoy somehow. 

" Well, this is boring " Y/N puffed her cheeks along with a sigh before cracking her knuckles and turning her back on the scene just like the bitch she is. Mina is struggling and it is obvious that she's not coming with the guy voluntarily, however, she just can't say it out loud because she physically cannot and her disorder prevailed in the worst time possible.