Sixteen

Didn't proofread, sorry for errors!

The sad face Dahyun has been bearing for the past 2 hours finally has faded once she saw a glance of her unnie entering the library she's been on for the past two hours.

" Annyeong! Good morning, Sana unnie! " Waving her hands with such a bright smile on, Dahyun skipped her way to the other side of the library, where Sana just entered, disregarding the fact that Sana is late... for two whole hours.

" Shh! This is a library! " The nearby person whisper-yelled in annoyance. Dahyun couldn't care less as she continued to happily skip her way to her unnie who's also walking towards her with that smile brighter than the sun.

" Sorry, I'm late! Did I make you wait? "

' Did I make you wait? She's seriously asking me? Forget it. What should I say? Should I tell her the truth? Then I might hurt her feelings. I should probably just lie. There should be no harm with lying, right? '

" No way! Actually, I also just arrived. I woke up late too, hehe " The younger lied with those innocent eye smile she has.

" Honestly, I woke up early today " Sana spoke up, locking arms with the younger one as the two of them make their way to the nearest vacant seat for the two of them.

" It's 10 AM, we promised to meet at 7. Then why did you arrive just now? " Dahyun can't help but wonder. She's been waiting for the older for the past two hours and now she's saying that she woke up quite early. What is the reason then?

" I thought you said you also just arrived? "

" Yeah, I d-did. But... I already told you my reason! You gotta tell me yours too! " Dahyun hesitated mid-way through her sentence as she didn't know what to say. In the end she just decided to babble out everything that came to mind.

" Oh, well... Here's the thing. You have keep it a secret " Sana whispered the last part with a light pink tint on both her cheeks.

" Yeah, sure " Dahyun nodded, eager know what the thing is.

" I actually went to Tzuyu's house to leave a gift on her door. " Sana bit her lower lip in somewhat shame and embarrassment.

" S-So... You're that 'secret admirer' that--

" What? Pfft, No way! This is the first time I went to her house " Sana defended as Dahyun grew confused. T-Then who's that person...?

" H-Huh? " Dahyun stuttered with her lips on a small pout in confusion.

" In all honesty... " Sana trailed off as she slowly sat down, putting her bag and all her things down on the table as she spoke.

" I am planning on confessing to Tzuyu "

" What?! " For some reason, Dahyun couldn't contain herself and yelled in surprise and somewhat... disappointment.

" Silence, please. You guys are distracting the other people. " Another librarian shushed them.

" S-Sorry... " In embarrassment, Dahyun stuttered and hung her head low.

" Do you think you can help me? " Sana asked with those puppy eyes on it's full glory, making Dahyun's heart beat twice as fast as usual and it's driving her crazy. Never ever once have this happened before.