Thirteen

" Everyone, take care! Thanks for today! " Multiple words of farewell and goodbyes were heard as the class slowly breaks apart for now to go home.

Sana and Dahyun was walking together, their arms clinging to one another and it seems like the two had made up already. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Momo on the other hand, was together as well. Though, the strange thing is that Momo seems down.

When earlier, it was Chaeyoung who wasn't in a good mood, now it is Momo.

After their lunch, Jihyo surprisingly showed up and strangely enough, she was with Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon walked her to school and now, Jeongyeon is waiting outside to walk her home. Nobody has any idea on what is happening between the two. Most probably, Jihyo isn't very much liking it.

On the other hand, there was Y/N on her seat, her feet up on the desk and her eyes strictly glued to her phone. From time to time she'd spare a glance at Mina who's sleeping soundly, her head on the desk and her arms used as her pillow.

Y/N has a plan, and it has something to do with that day when Mina pushed her to Jeongyeon and she got into a fight. She really wasn't joking when she said that she'll kill them.

Mina's minions are now long gone for they have already gone home, leaving Mina and Y/N alone inside the same room.

For Y/N is obviously impatient, she took a piece of crumpled paper from under her desk and threw it to the mute girl in hopes of waking her up.

Fortunately, it did work and Mina is now awake. Y/N suddenly got confused. Remembering that Mina and Jihyo are supposedly 'cousins' a question popped up her head. Why aren't they walking together? Why did Jihyo go with Jeongyeon instead of Mina?

" Why is your cousin with Jeongyeon? " Y/N breathed out and Mina only stretched her body and let out a little sigh. The mute girl then stood up and took her bag before walking out of the room. Y/N hurriedly stood up and followed, not even bothering to take her bag.

" I am asking you a question " the bully sternly stated as she was following Mina who, I doubt is even listening to her.

" Fuck off " the one thing Y/N always says was heard by her, coming out of this mute girl's mouth was such a big surprise. Surely, no one would want Y/N tailing you but no one would also have the nerves to rudely push her away... That is, until Myoui Mina entered the scene.

Y/N was amused. Who would've thought that this girl would be this daring and fearless?

The two continuously walked through the long, but now quiet hallway due to the students being gone. Y/N has her on Mina, and Mina alone... Not even on where she's stepping. The two walked quietly and it's not like Y/N is even chasing Mina for she was walking so calmly. It's more of them walking together from what it looks like from a distance.

Nearing the school gates, a silhouette was revealed and Y/N decided to distance herself for a while. The said bully watched as Mina slowly approached the person with a smile and it turns out, the person was Park Jihyo.

Y/N was left to wonder, once again. Isn't Jihyo with Jeongyeon just a while ago?

Before Y/N could even get lost in her thoughts, she forcefully snapped out of it and continued stalking the two at some point. The only thing she intended to do was teach Mina a lesson; not to mess with her. But now, Jihyo being in the scene won't do any good.