Ten

-These are completely unedited, sorry for errors!

"What is Jeongyeon doing here? Isn't she suspended? " a student mumbled as he was walking through the hallway with a bag of art supplies and decorations in his hands. Seeing Jeongyeon walk past them with Jihyo beside the said bully, he and the other student beside him was left to wonder.

Jihyo's head was hung low and Jeongyeon won't even spare a glance at her.

"More like, why are the two of them walking together? " the other student asked with her brows furrowed.

" I don't know. " the guy responded with a shrug.

" Well, Jeongyeon probably is taking Jihyo unnie as her slave. What a pity " the girl stated her idea with a worried tone in her voice. The taller guy just shrugged before answering;

" We should probably hurry up. Tzuyu will just scold us for taking long. Our houses are just a block away " he suggested and the girl just nodded in agreement. After that, the two of them started to increase the speed of their steps to arrive at their homeroom in a much shorter time.

The hallway for sure was messy. There are students everywhere, decorating and preparing for the birthday of their principal. The school officers was monitoring each class as well and everything was chaotic at this point. However, progress are being made so for now that's all that matters.

In just a few minutes the said students arrived to their room and the same situation as every other rooms was presented right in front of their eyes. There were students grouping up to make decorations, some are drawing, some are discussing the program of the event and some are just simply messing around doing nothing but annoy the class officers - and every other students as well.

The two shook their head with a small chuckle before stepping in and walking to Tzuyu who's back is facing them and is gluing something to the top of the board. What can I say, she's the only one who can reach it with ease.

"President-nim, here are all the stuffs we could get " The guy spoke up, taking Tzuyu's attention. He then handed the bag he's holding and the other girl did too.

" Thanks. You two can go back on do your assigned chores. " Tzuyu took the bags and handed it to the groups assigned for each task. The said two on the other hand, smiled at the class president before muttering out an enthusiastic 'ne!' in unison.

Tzuyu then proceeded on helping the class decorate their room instead of just watching them. She decided to help Sana who was struggling to write down a big but presentable banner saying; " Happy Birthday, Park Jinyoung-nim! "

She stepped to the older and held the latter's hand which was being used to hold the marker. Sana was surprised upon the sudden tingling sensation when she felt the taller's hand touch her skin. It was electrifying, but in a rather good way. She flinched in shock but quickly regained her posture by clearing her throat.

" O-Oh, did I startle y-you? " Tzuyu was flustered once she saw how red Sana was resulting for her to blush as well, but this time, in embarrassment. She hesitantly dropped Sana's hand in fears of making the latter feel uncomfortable more than she already is is.

Of course, she's unaware that all these blushing of Sana isn't because she's uncomfortable, but cause Sana has this weakness of hers called Chou Tzuyu.

" I-I'm f-fine " Sana tried to hold in the smile that's trying to escape by biting her lower lip and trying to look away.

" Ehh, look at those two slacking off! " Suddenly, Chaeyoung yelled out with a smirk, taking everybody's attention. She pointed at the front where Sana and Tzuyu was currently, and everyone started squealing and teasing the two that made them blush even more.

Tzuyu glared at Chaeyoung who just stuck her tongue out at the taller. The other students however, just continued yelling and squealing over that small interaction between the two.

Some of those smarty ass students even made up a ship name for the two and while everyone was having fun, Dahyun just has her eyes glued to the two and her lips into a frown.

She let out a sigh before continuing whatever she was doing to not let that little of a thing distract her for finishing the work sooner.

" Let me just borrow this marker real quick " a student suddenly came and snatched a marker from Dahyun's hand. It immediately pissed her off and so she stood up and yelled.

" You punk, give that back to me! " She yelled so loudly that even she herself doubted that her anger is just for that mere marker, that is, if I may add, almost even out of ink.

For she exclaimed so loudly, the center of attention is now, unfortunately, her.

" Gosh, c-chill out, dubu. I'm not gonna steal it from you " the guy responded with a quirky smirk.

To everyone's surprise she looked up with a scary glare and stepped to the guy with those monolid eyes throwing daggers at him as she walked closer.

He took a big gulp before forcing a nervous smile and handing the said marker to Dahyun with shaky hands. The rest of the class was intimidated by the sudden new character that came out of their 'cute tofu'.

Dahyun didn't take the marker and just stared at the guy dead in the eyes. He got scared at the new aura Dahyun was possessing, so he dropped the marker in front of Dahyun instead before running away.

" D-Dahyun-ah, you alright? " Sana finally decided to step in and try to calm Dahyun down. She slipped her hand down and intertwined it with the smaller's hand.

" Alright, everyone, calm down and continue doing your assign chores. " Tzuyu muttered out and the students hesitantly obeyed as they were worried that the scene would get any worse.

" Dubu-ah? " Sana called out and Dahyun just clicked her tongue before taking her hand back from Sana.

" Why is everyone taking things that aren't theirs? Stupid people " she angrily muttered before walking away from Sana who was frozen on her spot.

Why is she being like this? She didn't even take the marker that the guy dropped on the ground. What is she so mad for?