Two

Third Person's Point of View

"Why is Math even a subject? This is so stupid, I don't understand a single thing " Dahyun whispered while writing down whatever their teacher is writing on the board.

"Aigoo, stop complaining Jagiya~ Math isn't that hard "

"Don't call me that, unnie. "

"If you want you can come with me later, Tzuyu will be tutoring me! Oh, God, I'm so excited for later. Can you believe that?! I'll be spending time with Tzuyu later~! "

"You like her? " this is probably not the first time Dahyun asked this and she knew exactly what Sana is gonna answer but she still did it anyway, hoping that the latter's response would magically change to 'no'.

"Of course, I do! I mean, who wouldn't like her? If perfect would be a person then it would be Tzuyu, no doubt! " Sana accidentally squealed out of excitement.

"Kim Sana, I am talking. Lower down your voice " Their teacher suddenly called her out.

"S-Sorry, Ma'am... and my surname is Minatozaki, not Kim " Sana muttered while looking down at her lap.

On the other hand, Dahyun also looked down at her lap, getting lost in her own thoughts consisted of a few questions like;

'Tzuyu... it's always her... what about me? ' , 'She's not gonna leave me for her, right?' , 'Does Tzuyu like her back? If so, then what would happen to me?'

"Whatever... and you, Kim Seungmin, stop bothering Y/n and listen to what I'm saying " Their teacher averted her eyes to the students at the back.

and there, the said guy, Kim Seungmin who is looking back at Y/n who's using her phone, got startled by the sudden mention of his name resulting in him jumping in his seat and turning red in an instant.

"...and you Y/n, stop using your phone and pay attention to what I'm saying " the professor continued as Y/n just rolled her eyes and threw her phone back inside her backpack.

"Happy now? " she scoffed.

"Ah, this is seriously the worst class in the whole school " their teacher ran her hand through her hair before sighing to stop herself from snapping at the students.