Twelve

" Everyone, you can take a break now. We'll continue this later. For now, let's all grab our lunch and rest, okay? " Once the bell rang, Tzuyu spoke up to remind her classmates that doesn't seem to wanna stop their works. She took a glance at the wall clock and heaved a sigh before gently hitting the table with her palm to take the attention of the class.

" Let's all stop for now. Go eat you lunch. The assigned cleaners, stay for a while and clean up, okay? " With everyone's attention on her, she calmly stated. The students only answered by nodding their heads and one by one, they started standing up and packing their things inside their bag. Some only ran away in a hurry without even saying a word.

Meanwhile, as everyone else was leaving, one by one, Chaeyoung stepped in with her eyes glued to the ground. Her shoulders are slouched an it was evident that she's taking a few sighs from time to time. As the other students are cleaning up, Tzuyu noticed the presence of the smaller one and she rushed to check on her.

" Chaeyoung-ah, you okay? " The taller placed her hand on the latter's shoulder. Chaeyoung only sighed before shaking her head. There's no point on lying anyway so Chaeyoung just admitted that her current situation right now isn't any good. However, the reason for her sudden change in moods, well... It will remain in secrecy.

" Mind telling me why? Did something happen? " Asked Tzuyu with warmness coating her voice. There was no other emotion evident in her voice but worry. Chaeyoung's her best friend anyway.

" As much as I want to, I can't " For the first time, Chaeyoung opened her mouth to talk but the words she said isn't any help for Tzuyu to figure this situation out.

" Too personal? Okay, I understand " Tzuyu released a sigh at the sight of her friend being like this all of the sudden. Just when she was sent to the rooftop earlier, she was okay. She was even skipping her way out of the room to the rooftop like a child.

" Let's go to the coffee shop, I'm sure miss Im is gonna cheer you up, right? " Tzuyu forced a smile and held the smaller by the cheek. The younger's face heated up just because of a single mention of the said teacher's name. It made Tzuyu smile.

" Come on, let's cheer you up, mushroom " Tzuyu let out a small chuckle followed by Chaeyoung whining about how she's not a mushroom. Tzuyu surely knows her friend so well, and that is also, highly appreciated by Chaeyoung.

" Tzuyu-ah, Chaeyoung-ah! " A voice suddenly called out and surely, it's Momo. She was running to them and has a red envelope in her hands.

" Hi, Momo unnie " Tzuyu smiled and waved at the older.

" What's up? What's with Chaengie? " Once Momo was near, she immediately noticed that Chaeyoung was down so she asked.

" She won't tell me " Tzuyu sighed.

" Then... Let's go to the coffee shop. Miss Im will surely be the cure~ " Momo suggested with a subtle smile and Tzuyu nodded in agreement.

" That's what I said " the taller chuckled.

" Oh, and by the way, Tzuyu-ah, I found this strange envelope on my desk earlier. It has your name imprinted on it so I thought I could give it to you " Momo handed the said piece of paper to Tzuyu with a subtle smile as the younger took it in confusion.

" Who is this from? " She questioned as the older just shrugged.

" I have no idea. I just saw it earlier. "

" Aren't you used to this? You receive gifts everyday " Chaeyoung spoke up, finally and looked at Tzuyu with her eyebrows furrowed. Momo on the other hand was left wondering so she asked;

" You receive gifts everyday? " Momo asked in confusion.

" Well, yeah... Apparently, I have this 'secret admirer' that keeps on sending me gifts everyday. " Tzuyu let out a sigh and shook her head followed by Chaeyoung sniggering beside the latter.

" What? Why are you laughing? " Tzuyu questioned.

" I bet, it's another one of those guys who doesn't have the balls to show their shitty self " Chaeyoung laughed as the two looked at her with a weird expression.

" I'm hungry. We should probably go now, don't you think? " Momo quickly changed the topic and scratched the back of her right ear showing that she's somewhat uncomfortable.

" Yeah, we should so that this tiny cub will finally see her ' cure' " Tzuyu mocked Chaeyoung as the latter turned red in embarrassment.

" Let's go then! " Momo enthusiastically clung onto Chaeyoung who was being held by Tzuyu at the moment. She then ran quickly, dragging the two with her to the said coffee shop where the said teacher also works.

On the other hand, Sana and Dahyun stayed and was left behind in their room. Dahyun has been awfully quiet and it's unusual how she just stared at her food all of the time. It worries the older, Sana.

" Dahyun-ah, are you just gonna stare at your food like that? Your mom cooked that. " Sana asked with a worried tone but just like how it's been these past few minutes, she was met with nothing but silence.

" Tofu-ah? What happened to you? Are you okay? " Sana continued asking but the same answer was all that she received - silence.

It was getting annoying, how Dahyun would just ignore her despite the fact that she's been trying to make everything okay for quite a while now.

Sana is impatient, Dahyun should know that by now. But why is she acting so stubbornly?

However, as Dahyun slowly notices how annoyed Sana started to look annoyed, her head started to once again be filled with negative thoughts such as;

" Are you tired of me? "

Sana was surprised upon hearing those words and so she unconsciously let out a gasp. Realizing what Dahyun had just said, she stood up and faced the latter.

Immediately, she felt bad. Dahyun couldn't even bring herself to look up at the older as if she did something to be ashamed of.

'Are you tired of me? ' There could only be one reason why Dahyun said that. I made her feel like it, that's why.

Sana was debating with her conscience inside her head.

" I would never get tired of you. You're my best friend " Sana sweetly muttered out the words and hugged the younger, hoping that the latter would feel any better but unfortunately, it was no help.

" I don't know what's happening to me " Dahyun released a sniffle and Sana could only realize how badly she had hurt the younger. For what reason? That's for her to find out.