Seven

" That'll be a total of 5,000 won. " I stated with a tired sigh while staring at this weird looking woman. She has all this disgusting, revealing clothes that almost exposed her bare body. Also, those breasts that aren't even that big? Yeah, she disgust me.

I know I'm not supposed to look, but if she's exposing it to me then what can I do?!

Ugh, and the way she's talking 'seductively' ? I wanna barf.

" Oh... I only have 4,000 won on me... " She said with a fake disappointed tone in her voice. And that little pout makes me wanna punch her in the face.

" It's either you pay it or leave some things behind. That simple " I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

" I say... I pay it some other way instead? " She then leaned on the counter and smirked at me, even licking her lips to seduce me. Ugh, and the way she squeezed her breasts in between her arms is disgusting.

" There's a motel nearby, after your shift, we can meet " she said in her ugly baby voice with some kind of moan in the end and it made me wanna punch her more.

" Here's my number--

" Number? I don't think I need that... " I smirked. A little bit of messing around won't hurt, right?

" H-huh? " She was confused at the sudden change of my mood.

" I can't wait that long, " I placed two of my fingers under her chin and made her look up at me. I leaned closer to her as well.

I then licked my lips before smirking. She gulped.

" I say, we do it here instead "

I closed the gap between our lips.

Cigarettes.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I tasted her lips.

She did what I totally expected. She placed her hand behind my head and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. She started going wild.

I felt how she bit my lower lip and hurriedly slid her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues clashed and I gotta admit that she's a good kisser.

But I can't let her take control.

With that, I pulled away. I held her by the waist and carried her to my side of the counter. She immediately wrapped her legs around mine and I pinned her against the aisle of expensive drinks.

The aisle got messed up but none of it fell and got broken so that's good.

I continued what we were doing or rather, I went a little bit farther.

I went down to her neck and sucked on it. She released a moan.

Right after that, I heard the door being opened so I took a quick glance at the customer.

Chou Tzuyu.

She's a regular customer here and since she's a classmate, I shrugged it off.

She definitely saw us but she didn't give a fuck. Instead, she just walked passed us to get what she want.

" There's a customer " the unknown woman whispered but I chuckled.

" There's no way I'm stopping now " I then put her down and continued working on her neck. I nibbled on it, licked it and bit it. Leaving a few hickeys.

On the other hand, I slid my knee in between her legs and added just a slight bit of pressure on it. It immediately drove her crazy.

" Sorry to disturb your t-thing but... " I immediately stopped and pulled away.

I walked to Tzuyu and gave her a smile.

I noticed how she gulped and looked down at her feet.

" J-Just this " she stuttered while handing a few bags of chips and drinks to me.

As I was scanning the things that she bought, the woman wrapped her arms wound my waist from behind and started kissing my neck.

" Get out. " I calmly states with a stern tone as she gasped.

" B-but y-you--

" I said get out. " I repeated myself but this time I glared at her. She had no choice but to leave but I felt her putting something in my pocket.

On the way out she even sent me a wink and I just deadass stared at her. She looks quite familiar.

I think I've seen her before

" 2,268 won " I shortly informed.

" You already have a girlfriend, I didn't know " she stated as she was taking money from her wallet. She sounded quite disappointed.

" Why do you even care? " That woman is not my girlfriend. I don't even know her.

" Nothing. Here, that's 2,368 won. Take the change, you might need it " I'm not even surprised that she payed me an extra hundred won.

Every time she shops here, she always pays an extra hundred saying that I might need it. What is she? My mom?

" Thank you... and take care, please " she mumbled as she took the paper bag. I also think that she intended to whisper the last phrase but I heard it so too bad.

And I know what she meant.

After she left, I sat on my chair and pulled out what that woman put in my pocket. It was a piece of paper containing her name and her number.

xxx-xxxx-xxxx

Bae Irene

I put the paper back in my pocket released a sigh before standing up and taking a pack of wet wipes from one of aisles.

I then went back to the cashier before ripping the pack open and wiping my lips with the wet tissues.

Her mouth tasted like cigarettes... I'm not gonna say that I liked it and I'm not gonna say that I didn't.

It's just... It's been a while since I last felt the taste of cigarettes in my mouth...

It's already eight in the evening and the owner should be here anytime to inspect.

Just as I expected, a car pulled up near the shop and a man at his late 40's stepped out. He entered the shop and I stood up to pay respect.

I hung my head low before speaking up;

" Welcome, father "

The next thing he did... Well, I expected it.

I want to go back... Help me, please...