Thirty

30.

"I'm sorry, I never gave you the chance to explain, Y/N..." as the two were sitting on the cold floor, their backs against the concrete wall— on the rooftop, the ex-lovers took their bittersweet time talking everything out.

Finally, the closure that they both needed.

But would it just be that?

"I was simply just bewildered and... scared, and everything else." Tzuyu explains but Y/N takes no interest in it. Instead, she sighs, lifting her head to look at the dark, clear skies. She then says:

"You don't have to explain anything to me anymore, you should know that." the bully's voice was calm, even quiet as she said those words.

"I know, it's just that... I feel bad for just leaving you, just like that."

"Who is this Y/N?!" holding a photograph in her hand while asking those questions in a furious manner really did scare Y/N. "Why didn't you tell me?! H-How could you?!"

They knew that they had to go through some kind of fight at some point in their relationship but they both didn't expect it to be this bad.

"What are you t-talking about, Tzu-ah?" Y/N tried to approach Tzuyu to hold her, in hopes of calming her down but the latter only was made angrier.

"Stop acting stupid with me, Y/N!"

"I'm not acting stupid! I really don't have a damn clue what you're talking about!" the moment Y/N lost her patience and snapped back at Tzuyu, that's when she knew that this isn't just any kind of fight that normal couples go through at some point. It scares her.

"Then who the hell is this?! No, I'll give you an even better question,"

"What the hell is this?!" Tzuyu angrily shoved the photograph onto Y/N's face, as the other's face turned pale, the look of horror was displayed, and by the way she froze, Tzuyu was quick to make a conclusion.

"Does this look familiar to you?"

"T-Tzuyu, I can explain!"

"I don't want to hear it, Y/N." Tzuyu's eyes were quick to change. Those orbs that once held love and worry for the other were quickly replaced — she looked at Y/N with coldness in her eyes, not even caring if she's hurting the other's feelings for she, Y/N, already did it, in the first place... or so she thought.

Tzuyu stepped closer to the other, fiddling with her fingers in the process, trying to get something off, and when she did, that's when she handed Y/N a promise ring that they got together and said:

"Let's break up."

"I was so cruel for leaving you, like that, Y/N, I'm so sorry. You must've hurted for a long time." looking down at her feet, Tzuyu chokes back up the tears that's threatening to fall. She didn't want to seem weak, she didn't want Y/N to see her cry, not once, not ever.

"No, shit, Tzu." Y/N chuckles. "Stop it, I'm over it. And you look creepy when you're serious."

"But it's true, Y/N-ah! I swear, I—

"Yeah, I know, I know." Y/N chuckles to herself before continuing;

"I forgive you."

"You do?!" Tzuyu gasps as she brings her head back up to glance at Y/N who, as usual, isn't even looking at her.

"I forgive you, so let's not talk about this again." suddenly, Y/N stands up, followed by Tzuyu also getting on her feet, trying to catch up to whatever Y/N is trying to do.