Eight

" Yo, good morning, Y/n/n! " Once Y/n stepped inside the school, Seungmin immediately jumped and clung onto Y/n. The latter just glared before pushing him away.

" Grumpy, eh? Guess who had a bad day yesterday~ " he cooed, his smile still as wide as ever. He walked by Y/n and kept his lips curved up.

" Fuck off " Y/n walked faster to leave the boy back but unluckily for her, Seungmin isn't the type of guy to give up that easily and so he walked faster as well just to catch up to Y/n.

" I said fuck off--

Y/n was about to push Seungmin forcefully but was stopped when someone suddenly pulled at the back of the collar of her jacket making her stumble back.

" Chill out, dude " the man stopped her.

" Who even are you? " She glared all of the sudden, the hallway got noisy. Filled with everyone whispering, murmuring and chitchatting about something. And it's definitely about Y/n.

" I'm Bang Chan, Seungmin's friend. Nice to meet you " he smiled with all those tiny dimples before offering his hand to Y/n for a handshake.

" I don't care whoever you are, fuck. off. " She pushed the guy's shoulder before walking away and heading to her room. Bang Chan was stunned at how rude Y/n is. He totally didn't expect a girl to be like that.

However, everyone still continued on following her.

Some even pulled their phones out to take photos of her.

Y/n being Y/n, she didn't care and so she continued walking until she finally arrived at their room.

As usual, there was a bunch of students crowding around Mina's table as the said mute girl, well, she's sleeping.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was at their seat too, studying. Then there's Sana and Dahyun chatting and laughing.

Jihyo, well... She's not here yet, oh and Jeongyeon too. Those two are most likely making a scene again. Poor Jihyo...

Then there's a random girl in a mask outside, holding a box of heart-shaped chocolate in her hand. She knocked on the door before leaving it on the ground and running away.

The person near the door on the other hand, took it and saw that it was for Tzuyu, yet again. So he handed it to the latter saying;

" A delivery for Chou Tzuyu "

The rest of the class was a mess. Everyone is talking, playing and even singing. Everyone has their own world. Well, that's until Y/n arrived.

Everyone turned quiet and went back to their seats, careful not to annoy the said bully. When the class turned quiet, of course, everyone knows it's Y/n.

Everyone in Class 2-A considers themselves unlucky for they have two of the most dangerous bullies in one room. Not mentioning the fact that the two are nemesis. They're totally so down to kill one another if given the chance.

Y/n scoffed at the sight of her 'pathetic' classmates before sitting down at the left side of the room, at the back seat.

She put both her feet on top of her desk and slouched in the chair. She the pulled her phone out before doing her business, not caring about everyone who also, started talking and whispering about her.