Twenty-Two

With a sigh, Dahyun headed to her designated seat beside Sana before she gently put down her bag on the tiled floor and sat down beside the older. " Oh, good morning, Dahyunie!~ "

Noticing the arrival of the pale girl, Sana cheerfully greeted, averting her attention completely to the younger and disregarding the student who she was just talking to moments earlier. 

" Morning, unnie " with a sleepy yawn, Dahyun greeted back. 

" What, did you get enough sleep? " The older asked with worry in her voice after noticing this unusual state that Dahyun currently is in. 

" I studied calculus all night, I was struggling " Dahyun admitted as Sana only looked at her in confusion.

" But we don't have classes until Friday? " uncertainly, Sana questioned. 

" Yeah, I know but I wanted to see if I could get it so I tried "
the younger shrugged as she ran her hand through her slightly wet, black hair.

" Wah, at that point you could easily replace Tzuyu~ " giggled Sana as she gently but teasingly poked Dahyun's soft, pale cheeks while referring to the school's top students and Dahyun outrunning the said tall girl. 

" I swear! Those sine and cosine stuff messed with my head! " Dahyun ranted with frustration as Sana only giggled at her. 

" You shouldn't have, Tofu-ah. You don't need sine and cosine to love~ " Sana cheekily grinned from ear to ear making Dahyun release a soft scoff as she suddenly realized what's bound to happen.

" Ah, I forgot you're in love, " she clicked her tongue as she unconsciously pouted with her plump, pinkish lips. 

" Pfft, don't mention it! " Sana turned red all of the sudden along with the pitch of her voice getting higher word per word. 

" But you're the one who opened up the topic! "
The younger whined, still with the same pout on her lips.

" I just feel like she can hear us right now "  out of the blue, the older started to whisper her words while roaming her eyes all around the room, searching for someone who might be eavesdropping on their conversations.

" She's not even here yet, what do you mean? " obviously freaking out inside her head, Dahyun asked in fear of Sana seeing something she can't. 

" Nevermind, I think I'm going crazy " Sana facepalmed herself as Dahyun released a loud chuckle. 

" You sure are  " she squinted her eyes, teasingly. 

" YAH, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO AGREE! " 

On the other hand, once Tzuyu stepped a foot inside the school, she's been greeted by a lot of students, saying such things as: "Good morning, president-nim!", "You look as pretty as always! Let's all have a great day! ", and suchlike as she tries her best to give off the same amount of smiles and greetings as she received.

And even when she arrived at the door of their room, she was welcomed with a messy class, playing, running, and messing around. She shook her head for a split second before taking a step only to be stopped by a hand landing on her left shoulder, taking her attention. 

" Uh, h-here... I-It's for you " before Tzuyu could even say a word, a low and quiet voice sounded. It was almost inaudible but the class president heard it, resulting in her heart racing in somewhat anxiety. 

The tall girl was frozen. This is the very first time she went face to face with someone whom she'd like to assume is the secret admirer that's been sending presents to her every single day. That is what she assumed.